piss bottle

bigvern1:
If you can’t go through the night, without the need to ■■■■. You are too old to be working! :laughing:

Or drinking too much :wink:

I can’t find a bottle with a big enough hole in the top :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In that case you need to practice your aim!

A empty water bottle, which i chuck away every day

Magnum was best for durin nite ■■■■■■■■■■■■ on top step just thru door Wang it out job dun zzzzzzzz

Oasis for the win, sit up in bed stick your willy winkle into the bottle, empty your bladder and roll back into bed, ■■■■ opening the door when its -15c

Scott M:

I don’t drink bottled water or fizzy drinks, no way I’m ■■■■■■■ in my flask.

when i was working as a HGV mechanic we had a driver who used to pee in the windscreen washer bottle on nights out which was in the passenger footwell. he told me this when i was trying to ■■■■ the water up the pipe to his wipers !!! never did that again
cheers
mick

jessicas dad:

Scott M:

I don’t drink bottled water or fizzy drinks, no way I’m ■■■■■■■ in my flask.

Ive heard and stress I’ve heard! That some weird fetish freaks like to dress up in adult nappies to get off on I’m sure they’re must b a website somewhere u could get hold of some jd

mickd1958:
when i was working as a HGV mechanic we had a driver who used to pee in the windscreen washer bottle on nights out which was in the passenger footwell. he told me this when i was trying to ■■■■ the water up the pipe to his wipers !!! never did that again
cheers
mick

haha.fpmsl then :laughing: :laughing:

hi celebs
i wasnt laughing at the time i felt like throwing up lol

What do you do if you need a dump then?

Luckily I’m a day driver 99% of the time so use customers or service toilets.

Try using a toilet ya ■■■■■■■ tramp!

pete-b:
Try using a toilet ya [zb] tramp!

That one aimed at me?

jessicas dad:
now then…

after getting a bit of flack on facebook about my ■■■■ bottle, what do you use :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

i use a old lenor bottle, pour it out on a morning on a grass verge and rinse when i can, then at the weekend i take home and give a good clean ready for another week.

what do you use :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

now be honest.

Top post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I usually find that a public tree works quite well :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:
Irn bru and at the end of the week I put it back on the shelf in the shop :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hopefully on the same shelf as the Limeade. :wink:

I’m with jd on this one. A lenor bottle is great. Big enough opening and large enough bottle to not worry about overfilling it no matter how much you drink through the day. I have mastered ■■■■■■■ half asleep, without fear of spillage and being back asleep within 30 seconds :smiley: :smiley:

I always stop at a service area or similar and use tne toilets, if I am out for the night and parked I do use a 1 gallon Tropicana can to save getting dressed and waling to the loo, I do however have eough room in the cab to get out of bed, stand up a good way from the bed and pee freely. I empty the can in the loo and wash it out next day. I refuse to get out during a sleeper rest period to dess and go for a pee just to come back and get undressed again.
When I worked on Fed Ex Matchbox we had a driver called Tom Kelly, he was a great and very funny Irishman, he drove a Volvo FL6 rigid with a sleeper pod on top, he told me one day that he had been out on the booze one night out and woke up during the night for a pee, knelt on his bed and went to pee in a gallon can, then realised he had not removed the lid … very wet and smelly bed :laughing:

A 5 litre water bottle. I empty it every morning and use a new bottle every week as and when I get 1. When I was on international I would fill it all week and then use it for “10 pin bowling” at the immigrants walking along the corridor :smiling_imp:

Milk bottle - 2 pint size is just right and little chance of leakage when using it.