"tizer bottles"

Yesterday,on my way from yorkshire to southampton, I counted no less than 5 “tizer” bottles at the side of the road and probably missed more,one of them I actually saw coming out of the window of a foreign registered truck( I dont want to say the country of registration in case I get called racist again), but think of the poor ■■■■■■■ that as got to pick this ■■■■ up.

you got time to count bottles ? blimey i’m in the wrong job i tend to watch where i’m going so i doubt i’d see them let alone count them … :unamused:

bowser:
you got time to count bottles ? blimey i’m in the wrong job i tend to watch where i’m going so i doubt i’d see them let alone count them … :unamused:

Yeah same here. not only that, if you’re counting bottles of ■■■■ just keep one eye on what you’re supposed to be doing, or you just might ram someone up the arse, not that I’d wish it on you or anyone else, but just keep things in perspective. Rant over…

Any bottle woud of done me just now, pouring with rain and still 3 hrs rest to go. But gagging, out in my boxers, the steps of an actros bare foot? Ouch…

pavaroti:
Any bottle woud of done me just now, pouring with rain and still 3 hrs rest to go. But gagging, out in my boxers, the steps of an actros bare foot? Ouch…

its much worse when someone has fastened that plastic antispray stuff to the steps :laughing:

No effort really to bag it & bin it. I think your wasting your effort typing it though, the sort that just chuck it out the window probably can’t read anyway.

I use a comfort bottle cause the opening is nice and big so you cant miss
Then i empty it down a drain or grass verge and re use it
I only use it a nite dont like to get out of the truck in the middle of the night lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon Jonny foriegner must save all the ‘Tizer’ bottles up and dispose of them when he comes here because you don’t see them abroad…

sorry that’s a MYTH its even worse abroad in main land EUROPE and
all points beyond, and further more due to the rise in the charge for using
the so called German services toilets it is well and truly caused a big stink
as people are refusing to pay and do it else where,and yes it does cause
a rise in the smell of urine and the act of defecating

does anybody still sell tizer ? aint seen it for years , mind you i’m not looking out for it so that could explain that :blush:

speaking of unforgivable peeing a friend of mine , who i was double manning with once pee’d in his flask cup and attempted to throw it out the window :open_mouth: can anybody guess what happened ?

i’ve never forgiven him for that we were both covered in it :imp:

bowser:

The ones I counted where only a fraction of what probably was lying by the roadside, they where what I spotted at a glance, and when you have been on the road for as long as I have you develop a tendency to observe not only where your going ,but everything around you also. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bowser:
does anybody still sell tizer ? aint seen it for years , mind you i’m not looking out for it so that could explain that :blush:

speaking of unforgivable peeing a friend of mine , who i was double manning with once pee’d in his flask cup and attempted to throw it out the window :open_mouth: can anybody guess what happened ?

i’ve never forgiven him for that we were both covered in it :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Some people pay money for someone to do that! :smiley:

I posted this in June 2010 on a similar subject. I was normally in Ashford Truckstop on a Friday night ready for the trip back to Hilton. I got quite friendly with most of the Friday staff and as I was going home. I just went when I woke up with no rush or worry about drinking.

Wheel Nut:
You need to talk to those lads who work in Ashford Truckstop, last year they had a council visit so the manager sent them out to tidy up a bit beforehand , apparently they picked up two farm trailer loads of full ■■■■ bottles from the access road.

Its alright folk complaining about Tizer bottles and which poor soul has to pick it up, but lets face it, if you have to go you have to go simple as that.

The local Authorities elected to close public toilets in a cost cutting excercise back in the 1990’s so they only have themselves to blame.

Its basically the same as the council saying you must pay your council tax in cash on a saturday or sunday when the council offices are closed, if they dont supply the facilities you cant use them.

i cant believe you drove from yorkshire to soton and only counted 5 :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: if you drove out of the containerbase and onto M1 south sliproad you would count more than that.

Davey Driver:
Its alright folk complaining about Tizer bottles and which poor soul has to pick it up, but lets face it, if you have to go you have to go simple as that.

The local Authorities elected to close public toilets in a cost cutting excercise back in the 1990’s so they only have themselves to blame.

Its basically the same as the council saying you must pay your council tax in cash on a saturday or sunday when the council offices are closed, if they dont supply the facilities you cant use them.

That doesn’t mean you have to ■■■■ in a bottle then hoy it out of the window though, does it? I mean, let’s face it, I don’t… :unamused: :confused: :neutral_face:

Lucy:

Davey Driver:

That doesn’t mean you have to ■■■■ in a bottle then hoy it out of the window though, does it? I mean, let’s face it, I don’t… :unamused: :confused: :neutral_face:

There are at least 7 male toilets in Ashford, plus the urinals, as well as the showers that are often used for defacating in. Yet the field they cleared up was on the exit road of the Truck Stop

Lucy:

Of course it doesn’t but it also highlights the fact that if the local authoritys are not providing facilities then people will improvise.

Davey Driver:

Lucy:

Of course it doesn’t but it also highlights the fact that if the local authoritys are not providing facilities then people will improvise.

whooooooooooooooooooooosh… :unamused:

Davey Driver:

Lucy:

Nope, still not seeing the connection. Sure, lack of toilets will make people improvise, but it shouldn’t turn them into grotty, skanky excuses for human beings as well. It’s not hard to empty the ■■■■ bottle then dispose of it in a bin, surely? There’s hardly a shortage of those. And let’s face it, these drivers are the same ones who ■■■■ up against their wheel because they can’t be arsed to walk into the services, they wouldn’t use more facilities if they were there - go and reread Wheelnut’s comment above re:Ashford. It’s not a shortage of urinals that makes them do it, it’s being fat, bone idle and revolting. :confused: