Pissing in a bottle

I find it easier to ■■■■ in a bottle rather than get up and use the toilet ? …my wife said it doesn’t bother her but do I have to do it when I am at home …lmfao

That’s just lazy…

Sorry miss read it lmao

i bet its the truth!

long as you curtail your erge to ■■■■ in a tossco bag its fine

I knew bus drivers who would ■■■■■ in a crisp bag :open_mouth: WTF a small weewee or a big bag?

Drift:
I knew bus drivers who would ■■■■■ in a crisp bag :open_mouth: WTF a small weewee or a big bag?

I like a bit of salt on mine.

Just buy a commode for the lounge

bazstan009:

Drift:

I like a bit of salt on mine.

I think the passengers did too :laughing:

Don,t mind ■■■■■■■ into a bottle when it,s raining or late at night, problem is, finding a bottle wide enough!

Whoops, wrong forum, must remember,don,t post after drinking!

nomadicscouser:
Don,t mind ■■■■■■■ into a bottle when it,s raining or late at night, problem is, finding a bottle wide enough!

Fabric conditioner bottle

I don’t put the end in because last time I did I got aroused and it was stuck in there for 3 hours…

The washer bottle in an Ergo was ideal and you re-cycled! Bit nasty when the mechanic used the ■■■■ - blow technique to free the non return valve. As I know.

:open_mouth: far too much thought is going into this subject … :laughing:

I use an empty jam jar.

jmc jnr:
The washer bottle in an Ergo was ideal and you re-cycled! Bit nasty when the mechanic used the ■■■■ - blow technique to free the non return valve. As I know.

Yeah and didn’t it make a ■■■■■■■ awful mess when you were the poor bugger that used the wipers.

I meet a driver in Spain and he used to pee in his hard hat at night because his magnum was to high to get out of in the dark or when he was ■■■■■■■

John Angus:
I meet a driver in Spain and he used to pee in his hard hat at night because his magnum was to high to get out of in the dark or when he was ■■■■■■■

I used to just stand on the top passenger side step.

nomadicscouser:

or deep enough :wink: