Pissing in a bottle

I was with a driver going through Italy in a LB76 and he was terrified of heights. he reckoned the climb into the cab gave him a nose bleed.
We parked up one night north of Fiorenza in a lay- by and to have a ■■■■■ he jumped onto the wall next to the drivers door and balancing there did the business ( door was so small he couldn’t stand in it)
The next morning he saw the drop the other side. I drove to Rimini whilst he recovered next day - it’s a long way even without somebody whimpering in your left ear. Jim

Did’nt The Police have a hit song about this?

toby1234abc:
Did’nt The Police have a hit song about this?

That was a ‘Massage in a Brothel’ lol !

I remember as a young lad parked overnight, sleeping across the seats in a Transit pick up at Lincoln Farm in 79, I was woke up by the rain, short showers 4 or 5 times in the night, later discovered the ■■■■■■■ parked next to me in the high cab Transcontinental had been ■■■■■■■ on my roof. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

robroy:
I remember as a young lad parked overnight, sleeping across the seats in a Transit pick up at Lincoln Farm in 79, I was woke up by the rain, short showers 4 or 5 times in the night, later discovered the [zb] parked next to me in the high cab Transcontinental had been ■■■■■■■ on my roof. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I could not stop laughing after reading that …brilliant

Well funny that.Nowadays it would be a Renault Magnum.