Disgusting habit, yes/no?

Dazza

When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go… I just use the hard shoulder when caught short; I try and pretend I’m fixing something on the side of the truck! Just swing the passenger door open and let it flow.

I agree that leaving bottles of urine lying around is classed as takin’ the (zb)!

53 normal from our brew machine at work tastes similar!

Where d’ya think these debates up?

edited for language(mrs mix)

TNT, Dan and co, that is my preferred method of (zb) whilst at work, up against the tractor/trailer wheels, and Simon, I hope the bottle you’re referring to isn’t the one your smiley is drinking out of! :laughing:

Dazza
language edityou know better :wink:
(mrs mix)

Personally I think it’s disgusting. I stop at a MSA or garage. Even though my company has a “No stopping between depot and hub” policy I’ll stop at aforementioned places. There is absolutely no excuse for not doing unless you’ve a medical problem. There are very few places int he UK where you cannot come across a toilet you can use that’s 30 or so minutes away even if you have to go a little off route.

If you feel so pressured to meet the delivery time you don’t feel you can stop for 10 minutes for a leak then you’re working for the wrong firm.

If you’re running to the drivers hours laws so tightly you can’t stop for 10 minutes for a leak then you’re working for the wrong firm.

At the end of the day, in my opinion, if you’re having to pee in a bottle then you’re doing the job wrong.

Well, I was under the impression it was a bottle for when your kipping in the cab, and theres no way Im gonna get dressed at some ungodly hour to find the bog, then go back to bed!

As for during the day, thats a different matter, wheels, fences and the like in an emergency, toilets if theyre there.

Please carry on using the bottles and throwing them in the middle of the motorway , i now work in an office and find it disgusting when i park my car where a truck ahs been and it absolutely stinks of (zb) , had the driver used a bottle i wouldnt have to smell his (zb) when i go in to work.

Half a mile from where i work there is a lorry park with showers , toilets, restaurant,etc etc and for 5.50 i think its a bargain.

AND YES i have driven lorries for a living and YES i know what its like AND YES i have (zb) up against the side of the truck, but im gradually falling on to the other side of the fence these days.

edited for language (mrs mix)

Dazza:
Here’s a poll for you…

Is it right, under any circumstances for so-called “professional drivers” to leave bottles of urine in lay-bys, next to the central reservation, on the hard shoulder and at service areas etc? (I’ll let you have the last one!)

We all get caught short sometimes, but to advertise the fact that some lazy ZB cannot be bothered tidying up after himself shames us all.

Is it really too much trouble to empty the contents of “Hard Shoulder Soda” in a toilet? Or am I just being trivial?

Dazza

I agree!

bobbya, living up to your location profile! :laughing:

Héraultais:
bobbya, living up to your location profile! :laughing:

You’ve got that right☺

Truck drivers are just dirty bar stewards, always have been, always will be!

I’m sure drivers would be happy to leave it in the cab till the end of the day/week if they had a pretty girl like Michelle collecting the truckers tizer off them.

624.jpg

Bit of a embarrassment this thread is for company , all the abuse thrown at agency drivers for being filthy so and so’s and it seems the only driver who uses a toilet is a agency driver :exclamation: :exclamation: Connor ,

It’s so prevalent it gets 2 mentions in Viz Profanasaurus

There must be plenty of small weenies kicking about when you see the small size bottles strewn everywhere, #feckingdisgusting :unamused: :imp:
Why do people feel they have a right to disperse their inner bodily function fluids containerd everywhere :question: Judging by the colour of some of the deposited items, id say they need to consult a doctor / dietitian/ psychotherapist . probably in that order.
#feckingdisgustinghabit

Surely a dash of disinfectant in bottle first would help, then empty in toilet or a drain.

the plastic orange bottles have a nice wide neck,best method of disposal if your coming back from a trip is to save up a few for the last few kms to Calais .ideally with the dambusters tune being played,or sung…de de de de dedededeeeeee…lid loosened,and bombs away chaps.lhd trucks may not have as much satisfaction,but class in a right ■■■■■■ and sooooooooo satisfying… :smiley:

dieseldog999:
the plastic orange bottles have a nice wide neck,best method of disposal if your coming back from a trip is to save up a few for the last few kms to Calais .ideally with the dambusters tune being played,or sung…de de de de dedededeeeeee…lid loosened,and bombs away chaps.lhd trucks may not have as much satisfaction,but class in a right ■■■■■■ and sooooooooo satisfying… :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

bobbya:

Dazza:
Here’s a poll for you…

I agree!

So, you felt the need to revive a 13 year old thread?

Driver-Once-More:

bobbya:

Dazza:
Here’s a poll for you…

I agree!

So, you felt the need to revive a 13 year old thread?

Sometimes you just gotta go! :wink:

Pimpdaddy:
Truck drivers are just dirty bar stewards, always have been, always will be!

+1

Is it all right to dump bottles of ■■■■ any where you want? Stupid question