owed money

I worked for a guy who owes me 9 days wages £800 plus £21.80 expences he wont pick up the phone and talk to me. I ring him and text him. wot can i do to get my wages without going to court bear in mind i cant contact him :angry: :angry: :angry:

Contact your local Citzens advice office,they will help.
Unless your in a union

Big ■■■■:
I worked for a guy who owes me 9 days wages £800 plus £21.80 expences he wont pick up the phone and talk to me. I ring him and text him. wot can i do to get my wages without going to court bear in mind i cant contact him :angry: :angry: :angry:

:frowning: Unfortunately, no an uncommon experiance me thinks, been stung three times in 13 years. Bill Morritt from Ashbourne still owes me a grand and a half, been waiting since 1997 for it.

:frowning: Maybe one day… :frowning:

bazfrombenidorm:

Big ■■■■:

:frowning: Unfortunately, no an uncommon experiance me thinks, been stung three times in 13 years. Bill Morritt from Ashbourne still owes me a grand and a half, been waiting since 1997 for it.

:frowning: Maybe one day… :frowning:

The thing is im now OD in the bank because of him. All i have is the tachos to proved i worked for him he subbed for maritime southapton do u think i should tell them wot he has done. I have been to the county court and got the paper work to start court action

Big ■■■■,

You keep a copy of the tacho’s, take him to court and also contact VOSA.

Personnally I would let everyone know, but the chances are they already do. Can you go to where he lives? And more importantly do you still have any manifests or CMR’s of his, he wont usually be able to collect money for work done until they’ve been processed.

Oh, and most imortantly, go to your bank and keep them informed, they’re usually very helpful, just so long as you keep them informed of your circumstances.

Best of luck :wink:

xjrv8:
Big ■■■■,

I do know the yard he keeps the 2 trucks is not his operating yard should i inform vosa :question:

Big ■■■■:

xjrv8:
Big ■■■■,

I do know the yard he keeps the 2 trucks is not his operating yard should i inform vosa :question:

If he’s not going to either speak to you and you don’t think he will pay up, [zb] him, big style…

I do know the yard he keeps the 2 trucks is not his operating yard should i inform vosa

not till after you have your money!!

Big ■■■■,

The reason to contact VOSA is not because of where he parks the trucks, although you can do this if you want. The reason is that he may be in financial difficulty and this will be looked at by VOSA.

You have a PM

if that’s the case is the O licence his or is it borrowed?

VOSA would certainly be interested

but you would probalby say goodbye to your money

when u find him kick (zb) out off him

edited for language if it needs miss-spelling to get past the censor it a good clue it’s not allowed mm

hales 71

when u find him kick (zb)out off him

Very constructive advice?? How is that going to achieve getting his money back?

just editing the quote mm

Just come off the phone from maritime they were understanding and they would help by sending the court P.O.D.s of the jobs i done they also seid they would have a word with him because they did not wont any hassle so at least i know he is still subbing for thm