Over run

Its like a telephone number, when you connect to the internet you have your own IP.

Most internet connections have a static IP address, so when you post something from your house, it could be tracked back to you. Well would be tracked back to the Internet company you get your connection from, and the police can get the information on your home address.

If you posted though from say a unsecure wifi spot like a truckstop would be using their IP address though and not so easy to trace.

I done an overspeed print out and there was one for 160km/h when it was brand new. I’m guessing that was a test. That or the guy delivering it had a trick up his sleeve lololol

mark h:

Steve-o:

MR VAIN:
Whats an IP tracker? :blush: :blush: :blush:

Probably something I made up in my mind lol.

Off topic, is yours a 420? Red Dot? What’s that all about? Seen a few Canute motors with the wee red dot

its a hpi engine, better 4 the enviroment or something

(standing to b corrected)

more rapid? just wondering cos that’s what I was told but I ■■■■ all over one on the M62 hills fully loaded in my bull crap reno 450 :laughing:

I hit 88 mph whilst coasting once and ended up back in 1955, couldn’t believe it ! I did have an analogue tacho at the time though

Kenny1975:
Its like a telephone number, when you connect to the internet you have your own IP.

Most internet connections have a static IP address, so when you post something from your house, it could be tracked back to you. Well would be tracked back to the Internet company you get your connection from, and the police can get the information on your home address.

If you posted though from say a unsecure wifi spot like a truckstop would be using their IP address though and not so easy to trace.

So if i say something incriminating on here, but only log on from wifi zones, they’ll never track me down■■?

Maybe i should change my avatar!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lmao. We don’t want to know what happened when you woke up in your mums house now!

Steve-o:
lmao. We don’t want to know what happened when you woke up in your mums house now!

ERRRR !

Steve-o:

■■?

I’ve not woken up there since i was 16, never likely to either.

MR VAIN:
Probably gonna get slated for admitting to it.

i cant believe how many have gone along with you on this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: !!! i too though you was gona get shot to pieces over this :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: !!! must be the day posters that’ll pull you apart over it :open_mouth: :confused: i couldnt possibly comment :laughing: :wink:

MR VAIN:

Steve-o:

■■?

geezo it was in the film. mind his mum fancied him? or am I the only one to catch on to the 88mph and 1955 hint. Thought everyone loved back to the future! :laughing:

I once worked for a scaffold firm and headed out of Leeds bound for Nottigham for a collection. It was an old shed of a volvo but seemed to pull ok. I got on the M1 southbound and buried my foot in the floor like we all used to do before cruise control and thought no more of it. It never really registered that I was going fast until I went past an artic at wooley edge like he had the handbrake on. I glanced down and I was well over 80mph. I backed off and then took it steady away. When I stopped and set off again all was fine.

When I got back I told the transport manger at the firm that the speed limiter was faulty and his reply was “Yes the first time it gets started every morning it fails to register, our lads tend to just leave it running all day”

I tell you what I spent the next 28 days hoping that VOSA man wouldn’t want a glance at that chart I can tell you

Steve-o:

MR VAIN:

Steve-o:

■■?

geezo it was in the film. mind his mum fancied him? or am I the only one to catch on to the 88mph and 1955 hint. Thought everyone loved back to the future! :laughing:

DOH! Sorry, i really dint get it, and yes, i think a good few of us loved those films, still watch them from time to time. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Steve-o:

Great Scott!

Yes, some of us got the joke… :laughing:

Nothing wrong with a bit of over-run…

…i mean , the speed limit for trucks in the UK is 60mph isn"t it… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

been there and done it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: still let it go to about 60 ish down over Riegate hill most days. mind you after seeing the fully load car transporter down the bottom yesterday that had spun around 180 degrees and was stuck up the crash barrier i might take it a little bit slower :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

weather time and mood permitting, if im not ina rush ill sit at 56ish the whole way even down hills

though the fastest i have had was somewhere downsouth i think it was the m40 i dunno tbh, anyway i ended up doing 78mph and i was still struggling to pass trucks as everyone was doing it. tachos long gone now hehe

peteandbrenda:
still let it go to about 60 ish down over Riegate hill most days. mind you after seeing the fully load car transporter down the bottom yesterday that had spun around 180 degrees and was stuck up the crash barrier i might take it a little bit slower :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

is that what all the probs where about on the m25 yesterday…explains 2 hours from Dartford Crossing to Junction 6 then :smiley: :smiley:

mine got an auto box, if i let it over run above 75MPH for too long, it will give a transmission warning up on the dashboard and lock it in the gear it is currently in :cry:

so, any time a possibly could make up by letting it over run, i would lose that and more beside by having to stop at the bottom of the hill and turn everything off for 30 seconds for it to reset the computer so it will change gear properly again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Another reason not to have an Auto then .

MR VAIN:

Steve-o:

MR VAIN:

Steve-o:

■■?

DOH! Sorry, i really dint get it, and yes, i think a good few of us loved those films, still watch them from time to time. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Is that whilst driving Rob? :open_mouth: