Do you speed?

Bearing in mind the other poll about if you want 40 limits raised. I thought I would ask about people current driving habits. Please be honest!! (And I assume that with any of these, you would only do so under conditions that you feel are safe). Also assuming that your limiter allows you to.

Yeah with good visability and limited side roads then I try to be curtious to the convoy of cars that is building on my back doors. My licence has always been clean (thus far!).

think if we’re all honest we’ll all go over the limit on certain a roads and especially on dual carriage ways,the A1 non motorway sections spring to mind.

Only if I feel I’ll get away with it :smiling_imp:
I dont have to speed to get the job done but might do to get to a favourite stopping place for the night.
I have to pay for the fines so when I do speed its for me and not for the company

Yes, most of the time.
I like your sig. Product Distribution Technician. lol.

OH YES

Must be cuz i’m still a relative newbie and a bit nieve, but other than the odd accidental wander over, down a hill or summut, then NO…

My License is my livelyhood now, so i’m an angel behind the wheel… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Yes. :unamused: But Only when it suits me and i feel the conditions are right.

Nope never AND i go to church on sundays :wink: :sunglasses:

simon

NO,i dont get paid enough to rush.if it cant be delivered on a 8hr run. it comes back.

It’s my licence. No. If they can’t plan in the office for it, then I’ll make my own way back and they’ll have to find the vehicle :wink:. If you do speed, then they only put another drop on anyway with the excuse "oh, well you got that one done easy enough :unamused: " even though you just got back. Maybe I’m yet to find a good firm, but if you do speed then your only cheating yourself, or that’s the conclusion Ive come to . :wink:

or do what i do liberace, tell them iv done my job and im going home :laughing: :laughing:

I do most times, except towns/villages etc.

:blush: :blush: yes but i get paid by the mile so an extra 10 mph for 10hrs =extra 100miles = £25 :smiley:
but ONLY when its safe

yea my dad does quite a bit lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Forget to add, If I was by the hour then no, no way. Don’t mind sitting behind supermarket lads on single carriageways although it does grate after a while.

Well, I had better say what I do. As a newbie, I have always tried to keep to the 40, the 60 is easy cos of the limiters on the trucks I have driven. The temptation for me is the dual carriageway 50!

I 'spose I was also interested in how many stick to the limits and tell the bosses ‘tuff’ when they don’t get finished. My first day I ran out of hours!!!

I have no wish to rush for the sake of it cos of my licence, cos paid by the hour. If they don’t like it… TUFF!

:smiley: :smiley:

JayHoe it must be something to do with newbies because it’s the 50 i have the most trouble keeping to. I do try to kep to the limits If I can. Lets face it if something goes wrong the tacho will tell them how fast you were going then you haven’t a leg to stand on.

Yes job and finish for me, foot down off we go.

Yes!