SPEEDING

I went in to work last night and one of the office bods jumped up and brought me a piece of paper to sign,
“Tony,sign this to acknowledge that you did 97 kph at one point on Friday night”…
so I signed it just to make him go away…
I have just Googled it,
I managed to reach the incredible speed of 60.273 miles per hour… in a 12 plate Merc Axor…
I am now sitting here shaking in my dressing gown and slippers, waiting for the knock on the door, and being hauled away to some Siberian work camp…
Have some of these bods not got anything more exciting to do ■■?

Congratulations, you reached the legal speed limit for a Motorway under normal de-restricted conditions , and it`s now in writing .
Well done you :grimacing:

trux:
Congratulations, you reached the legal speed limit for a Motorway under normal de-restricted conditions , and it`s now in writing .
Well done you :grimacing:

Thanks…

id have sacked you for going to slow lol :laughing: :laughing:

but what hes not saying is, it was in a 30 limit :laughing: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

dhl (plus quite a lot more) do it all the time - I lost count of the amount of times I got told your went over 56mph this is illegal - to a reply of no its not and always ended up with the same sign here crap.

it normally argued it was my licence and it was clean when they done the same if you went over 40 in a single carriageway before they upped the limits, its all pointless and gives someone a hefty pay check to sit and dream up all the sign here things

have you noticed with all these govt cuts. we never see two bobbys sat in a car with a speed gun pointin at ya, i dont on nights anymore
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE :imp:

60mph is one thing but 60.273? Do you not realise the utter carnage and devastation that extra .273 can cause? You should be stripped of your license immedietly and have it burnt in front of you before all the parents in the country get to throw rotton fruit at you

If its a wagon like my DAF CF with descent speed control (DAF, MAN, Renault) then fill in a defect form and tell them it obviously was defective as it didn’t hold your speed back going down hill. Play them at their own game.

Try harder next time, come back when you get it into three figures. :sunglasses:

just signed one 63 mph for one minute, :open_mouth: ho hum ■■■■ happens, used to do 80 mph no bother and that was 45 years ago :unamused: . elf an safety should crucify me really.

Complete rubbish you are no good OP, my best in a rigid was 108kph lol

67.5 mph lol

simcor:

67.5 mph lol

116 me down that hill on the A14. Analogue tacho though, which I conveniently lost before I handed it in :smiley:

Heard someone once getting done over in traffic office for doing 126. Quite impressive these days. And also quite dumb given the level of scrutiny we’re all under.

It’s rare I break the speed limits tbh but who’s perfect :smiley:

My record so far is 6 speed warnings from Northfleet to Bournemouth, not too bad for a wagon limited to 50mph :laughing: :laughing:

simcor:

67.5 mph lol

ha down hill from trowel northbound , big long run down, 88 mph in a Bedford box looked like a brick for firm in Hinckley no name no pack drill, then took on 2 Irish when I had a car transporter loaded 10 cars, 92 mph with the fuse out :smiley: or maybe not :wink:

The-Snowman:
60mph is one thing but 60.273? Do you not realise the utter carnage and devastation that extra .273 can cause? You should be stripped of your license immedietly and have it burnt in front of you before all the parents in the country get to throw rotton fruit at you

That’s an extra 196.6metres in an hour extra…I know it was a zb to work it out.