naughty

coming home last night down the a9 in my car and pass an artic at 70 and get to the hill before dunblane where the same artic passes me at about 75-85 easy

Must be part of the new higher speed limit trials. :laughing:

Irish, definitely Irish. Lol.

kevinm1984:
coming home last night down the a9 in my car and pass an artic at 70 and get to the hill before dunblane where the same artic passes me at about 75-85 easy

70 in your car will be more like 60-65 so artic doing 70 which isnt hard on a downhill bit with some weight on. not seeing problem myself. sounds like you should either get your foot down and get out of the way or let him get on with it and mind your own.

andover overdrive

it was actually 73 in my car wich is more like 70 ya prick

If only you said the lorry was in a green livery with a certain name , then most would of been behind you , but alas you didn’t ,so don’t expect to much sympathy .

what’s it matter? I let the truck run on a bit, so what
what winds me are the drivers that pull out to pass down hill and then bottle it @ 59 mph, start dabbing the brakes and then for some reason expect me to slow even more to let them back in, if you don’t intend to let the thing run on why did you pull out to overtake in the first place?

It’s called making progress

Yeah sorry about that OP I was in a hurry to get home.

Seriously though I don’t see too much wrong with giving the lorry it’s head down hill

Boo hoo,big lorry passed me in my wee car :unamused: man up!

i wasnt complaining he can do what he wants its his liscence his job etc im sure the 10 seconds he made was worth it