Orwell Cossing Truck Stop r

Stoped there last week for a break what a rip off i paid just short or 7 pound for a few chips and 2 jumbo sausages and a coffee never again will i be using that place

Food has gone up everywhere, a doner kebab in my local take-away was £4.20 just before Christmas, it’s £4.90 now.

bjd:
Stoped there last week for a break what a rip off i paid just short or 7 pound for a few chips and 2 jumbo sausages and a coffee never again will i be using that place

jeez theres some profit margin on that for a couple of bangers and a spud

yeh it must be cooked by a trained chef, in organic oil, using free range ingredients to ensure 100% satisfaction!
not quite in this case

should have had the carvery !!!

:smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiley:

jc69817:
should have had the carvery !!!

:smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiley:

bjd:

WHAT U EXPECT FFS!!!

whisky:

bjd:

WHAT U EXPECT FFS!!!

bud should try a motorway service area!

I stopped for lunch at Orwell yesterday afternoon and had the sausage & chips (with beans & onion gravy!) and have to say that I thought it was well worth the money.

The owners of the motorway services should visit Orwell and see how things should be done. Clean toilets and wash facilities, good food and pleasant staff. Only had a 45 there, but couldn’t fault what I saw.

bjd:

Spend most of my nights there, so $£%^ off :bulb:

There aren’t many better stops than the Orwell in the UK imho!!

That is the bse for my training both rigid and from Monday artic, and although i have nothing to compare it too in staffs truck stops I found it clean and friendly which in the modern world some big service areas cannot match

its not the cheapest place around but the quality is well worth the money. in my opinion its theres no better truckstop in the country

I think you got it all wrong - he’s talking about the Orwell 'Cossing’ truck stop. I have never been there so I can’t possibly comment.