Oops

So I’ve finally done it!

T’other week I did 6 days and a grueling 77 3/4 hours, like the true pillock (or idiot) that I am, I’ve been rather complacent about my working hours and have gone over the magic 60h in a week, although I don’t know by how many as the software wasn’t telling them by how many.

I’d stopped keeping records of my working hours since I’d been down Kent as I could easily spend 5/6 hours of a 12 hour day on bed at Brakes, Morrisons or Tilmanstone Salads but been back off it about a month now and already come a croppa.

Possible punishment if I get a (unlikely) tug at the roadside?

Castration?
25 years?
£1billion fine?
Firing squad?
Or all of the above?

Also am I right in thinking it’s a RWTD regulation?

A overweight,hairy VoSA man giving you a tug at the roadside would be punishment enough Tbf.

if your anything like myself,then you realise old age is galloping up on you when you watch vosa wifeys doing the bizzo on you and your thinking,( id definitely be giving her one)…it dawns on me that I am also thinking about that when im watching some old lollipop lady as well,but its their own fault walking about with those big phallic symbols all erect in their hands and wearing all that shiny rubbery looking gear,then when they stop you its all eye contact,and then…fekit,im away again, :blush:

dieseldog999:
if your anything like myself,then you realise old age is galloping up on you when you watch vosa wifeys doing the bizzo on you and your thinking,( id definitely be giving her one)…it dawns on me that I am also thinking about that when im watching some old lollipop lady as well,but its their own fault walking about with those big phallic symbols all erect in their hands and wearing all that shiny rubbery looking gear,then when they stop you its all eye contact,and then…fekit,im away again, :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

So you have knowingly gone over your time and you come on here to brag about it - this will go for 3 pages and you will wish you were never born :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:
So you have knowingly gone over your time and you come on here to brag about it - this will go for 3 pages and you will wish you were never born :unamused:

I don’t see where I said I knowingly went over?

It was a mistake, the only thing I’ve admitted is being complacent with my personal time keeping records as I’ve never been near going over before.

Could you point out exactly where I’m bragging about intentionally breaking the regs as I’d like to edit it but I just can’t see it myself.

Thank you

ckm1981:
A overweight,hairy VoSA man giving you a tug at the roadside would be punishment enough Tbf.

Can’t be too fussy if it’s been a barren week or two :laughing: