Ooooooppppppssssss..................splat!!!!

Another one of ours…
See here selbytoday.co.uk/ViewArticle … ID=1049344
Fortunately Gerry the driver is OK. And what they neglect to mention is that the extension was not even tied in to the house so a cyclist hitting it would have knocked it down. But no-one was hurt and gerry lives to fight another day. And no he was not speeding!!!

Time to rechristen the firm? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Tin 'at on and waddling off as fast as my swollen ankles will carry me… :open_mouth: )

Mmmmmm getting a bit regular isn’t it. :laughing: Like i say though they all live to fight another day. Suggestions for a new name then Luce■■?

Thats not Gerry who lives in Newport is it? He used to work at Hendersons :smiley:

Errr…Dis-Lodge Transport? :stuck_out_tongue:

Talking of which, maybe a run out with one of your guys for the day would finally persuade your new lead-rein jockey to put in an appearance… :bulb:

Or maybe keep the first half of the name and just lose the “Tran” from the second…:grimacing:

I’m heading for a Caesarian without anaesthetic now, aren’t I… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gerry lives out that way and is actually the fitter!!! He is a better fitter than driver. :wink: Ministry couldnt find a thing wrong.

Love the dislodge transport Lucy. cant wait to tell Lodgy in the morning :laughing:

:unamused: If you ever needed the proof that tipper drivers drive like .

The only reason they’re driving them is because they weren’t born with the brains to do anything else …

:angry:

[should rattle a few cages … ]

Or perhaps it’s the “Selby Triangle”, all of those generating stations pumping out Greenhouse Gases faster than a Hippie can roll a Spliff. :laughing:

Perhaps it’s having an affect on the ‘locals’ :open_mouth:

Rob. Where was it you said you came from :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Rob K:
:roll: If you ever needed the proof that tipper drivers drive like .

The only reason they’re driving them is because they weren’t born with the brains to do anything else …

Agree. Seeing as there was nothing wrong with the vehicle this idiot’s driving almost killed two kids.

I think even if the extension had been tied into the house ( I will have to take your word on that) having some merchant banker crash into it would still cause the same amount of damage :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Maybe change the name to complete ■■■■■ r us ltd.
me I dont really think its big or clever to post with the view " oh well no one was hurt and we all live to fight another day" :imp:
As mrpj said two kids where almost killed here because of “good old gerry” :imp: being incapable of driving down a High Street without having an accident and as the ministry found nothing wrong with the vehicle this must be down to driver error :imp:
If this had been my kids put in danger dear old gerry would end his days walking with a limp.

Krankee:
Or perhaps it’s the “Selby Triangle”, all of those generating stations pumping out Greenhouse Gases faster than a Hippie can roll a Spliff. :laughing:

Rob. Where was it you said you came from :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

God’s county, mate :sunglasses: .

Rob K:

Krankee:

You live no where near me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Rob K:

Krankee:

Since when did you move to Yorkshire :question: :confused: . We wouldn’t let YOU in anyway, Sock Boy. :laughing:

Rob K:

kitkat:

Rob K:

Krankee:

Since when did you move to Yorkshire :question: :confused: . We wouldn’t let YOU in anyway, Sock Boy. :laughing:

No i said you don’t live near me,must be your eyes starting to go at your age pudding boy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Rob K:

kitkat:

Rob K:

Krankee:

No i said you don’t live near me,must be your eyes starting to go at your age pudding boy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Exactly, hence my reply. Work it out :unamused: .

Oh sorry you said god’s county,i’m in god’s country

Well Suffolk Reefer. I guess no one ever turned a fridge over eh■■? Mmmmm thought not. My experience pulling for Turners and Fowler Welch would lead me to believe differently. The kids were not nearly killed. Our local scandal sheet does tend to exaggerate :open_mouth: They would have been in more danger in their parents car driving round the Fens!!! You missed the bit of the post obviously where i stated that the he was not speeding. His Tacho and eyewitness accounts put his speed at less than 25 miles per hour. Hardly racing!!! It would seem to have been a genuine accident. Unlike the idiot in a Turners fridge who nearly killed me by overtaking on a narrow road because i was travelling at the speed limit, and obviously did not know how long his trailer was because he hit me with it!
I am relieved that everyone is OK and if you knew me you would know i would be the first to shout if I thought the man was an idiot driver. I could spout off about the container driver who almost killed another colleague earlier this year by his dangerous driving but…
The moral of the story is dont judge till you know all the facts. The perfect driver has not yet been made but if you lot think you are then good luck to you. In our job remember there but for the grace of god…

Rob K:
:roll: If you ever needed the proof that tipper drivers drive like .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Nice One :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: