did you see

i was coming down the m40 this morning 0930 a coach parked on hard shoulder traffic police dragging his door up the hard shoulder.the coach was full,i bet they had a field day booking the driver.

wasn’t tackleberry and priscilla was it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

P.S. alf you never answered my question about roping and sheeting in valencia?

welshboyinspain:
wasn’t tackleberry and priscilla was it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, Im in the “new” one now and its called Beryl :wink:
Besides that I spent the afternoon in a coach park after dropping off in Hampton Court :frowning:

DAF95XF:

welshboyinspain:

Besides that I spent the afternoon in a coach park after dropping off in Hampton Court :frowning:

Oh crap,you know what that means…THERE’S TWO OF THEM AT IT :open_mouth: :wink:

washy jnr:

DAF95XF:

welshboyinspain:

No, the old coach is dead :wink:

Reminds me of a journey home on the school bus some 20 years ago, sat at the back when some bright spark thought it would be a laugh to open the emergency exit, cue said door ■■■■■■■■ a signpost and flitting off into a field :laughing:

DAF95XF:

washy jnr:

DAF95XF:

welshboyinspain:

No, the old coach is dead :wink:

nothing new there then with you

couple times I’ve had the coach door fly open whilst driving at 62mph. I’m glad I’m not on that job anymore

welshboy,sorry mate but i dont live in spain nomore just havnt changed address,i lost everthing and had to come back

Steve-o:
couple times I’ve had the coach door fly open whilst driving at 62mph. I’m glad I’m not on that job anymore

Not quite at 62 (the old one wouldnt go that fast :laughing: ) but had it pop open when Ive been pulling away :open_mouth:
The new one seems OK at the mo, its got a long week next though, Im off to Scotland for the week with good ole Beryl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This be Beryl (the boss called it that and its kinda stuck, especially on the job sheets!!) :wink:

DAF95XF:

Steve-o:

Not quite at 62 (the old one wouldnt go that fast :laughing: ) but had it pop open when Ive been pulling away :open_mouth:
The new one seems OK at the mo, its got a long week next though, Im off to Scotland for the week with good ole Beryl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This be Beryl (the boss called it that and its kinda stuck, especially on the job sheets!!) :wink:

Thought you were trucking still?

Were abouts in Sco you going?

with the ones I drove the door would close if the brake was took off but they weren’t strong enough to close whiles the coach was pulling away so would keep reopening and attempting to close till you let off the gas then it would slam shut lol

DAF95XF:

Steve-o:

please stay away from the a9 between the hours of 1230 and 8pm please all next week :slight_smile: otherwise i will be forced to stop next to you and laugh and take pictures and post them up here :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve-o:
Thought you were trucking still?

Were abouts in Sco you going?

with the ones I drove the door would close if the brake was took off but they weren’t strong enough to close whiles the coach was pulling away so would keep reopening and attempting to close till you let off the gas then it would slam shut lol

I thought this was going to be a temporary measure but the more Im there the more Im liking it :open_mouth:
Im still looking for another truck drivng job though, just been turned down by the RAC and heard nowt from Luckings so presume Ive been unsuccesful there too :frowning:
Dont know where in Scotland Im going yet, or even where Im picing up from, Im just surprised Im getting asked to do it and not told to “would you lie to go…” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Our old coach doors closed when the handbrake was released but this new one you can move around with the door open, so presume that it closes over a certain speed… :confused: