Hijack!

I saw what rather looked like a hijack yesterday. It wasn’t of a truck but a National Express coach.

Driving past a bus station the Coach pulls out into lane one of a 3 lane ring-road, I’m ambling along in lane 3 in slow traffic to turn right while the other two lanes are free apart from the coach.

About 15 feet after the bus station a little old lady (must have been 80 at least) in a bright green clio shoots up lane 2, cuts in front of the coach and starts weaving from left to right with her hazards on. Then, in a move that wouldn’t have looked out of place on Police Interceptors or any Vin Diesel film, she blocks in his front drivers quarter and forces him to pull over into a layby with the driver visibly shouting obscenities and looking incredulous.

The second the coach has come to a halt in the layby she (still blocking his front quarter so he couldn’t go anywhere) leaps out of her car and opens the boot to pull out a suitcase! as she’s doing that the passengers door opens and an even older lady very slowly totters towards the coach and starts banging on the door as her friend (should that be accomplice?!) brings the suitcase over.

I have to say it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while and absolutely outrageous, sadly I didn’t see if she got let on or not as my lane moved out of sight just as she was banging on the door!

Thought it was funny enough to share at least :wink:

Alex

Little old lady must have missed the coach and was a little ■■■■■■ about it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Me personally would’ve just kept going and rammed the car out the way then called PC Plod out to have a look at the CCTV that National Express have on their coaches :wink:

A National Express driver was outraged by someone else’s driving, pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:
A National Express driver was outraged by someone else’s driving, pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tachograph:

I know how to upset a National Express driver in one of our Dennis coaches (who I never knew made coaches :confused: ), basically wait until just before a hill, pull into the middle lane (when its safe to :wink: ) then floor it and wave bye bye to National Express :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: