Sutton's

Nicely turned a negative into a pretty positive example
google.com/url?sa=t&source= … e3ozQqYz6-

I’m not a fan of cyclists generally by any stretch of the imagination but I always give them room and people behind just have to wait until I can safely overtake them.

The driver sounds like he was a ■■■■ anyway and got what he deserved by the sounds of things.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Shocking driving really, what the hell was he thinking? Knobs like that give us all a bad name

That’s the shame of it, Drover. All tarred with the same brush by other idiots that can’t work out that we’re not all the same.

I’m confident the company’s TM would have been very content to see the back of this driver (I know I would!). They’re a big name outfit who have been Earned Recognition operators for over two years, they cannot afford to take chances.

Notice it’s all about the cyclist in Road.CC’s “article”, not the dangerous overtaking manoeuvre when there is clearly a car waiting to turn into the fuel station forecourt :open_mouth:

Notice also the company reporting the driver to the TC; again, they can’t afford not to do this. It’ll be a DCH for him in the near future, I’d anticipate a temporary suspension of HGV entitlement. I’d be curious to know what length that would be for this behaviour.