congratulations !

to the trunker for a well known parcels company , who put me in lane 3 today whilst I was half way past him , hope I didn’t disturb you too much mate and you didn’t miss too much

OF THE [ZB] FILM YOU WERE WATCHING ON YOUR DVD , WHICH WAS RESTING ON YOUR SPEEDO DISPLAY :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

p.s I don’t grass people up , karma is a wonderful thing though buddy :wink:

Name and shame! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

well im glad you let of some steam. :laughing:

it is anoying…when you can see the picture but not hear the sound, what film was it anyway?

john

Name and shame!

nope :wink:

well im glad you let of some steam.

me too :laughing: :laughing:

what film was it anyway?

probably ■■■■■■■■ mountain :unamused: :unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I prefer the earphones in and the laptop facing the windscreen :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

so when he crashes
shade will take the blame i think not
you should ring his company

if you dont your as mad as him if not worse
dont come on here to moan
when you can do something about it

lightforce:

i agree with lightforce,what a prick!if he’d been caught by vosa or police this would have been news in commercial motor…and quite right too!dangerous people like this do not deserve a license let alone a job as a “professional driver”! :imp:

lightforce:

if shade wants to ring his company and complian about the drivers behaviour then thats up to him :bulb:

but if you remember the rules when you signed up… no naming and shaming. :laughing: :wink:

shade:
to the trunker for a well known parcels company , who put me in lane 3 today whilst I was half way past him , hope I didn’t disturb you too much mate and you didn’t miss too much

OF THE [ZB] FILM YOU WERE WATCHING ON YOUR DVD , WHICH WAS RESTING ON YOUR SPEEDO DISPLAY :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I bet you’re glad nobody was driving a car in the third lane :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

pierrot 14:

shade:

I bet you’re glad nobody was driving a car in the third lane :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Did he pull out then whilst you were overtaking■■? sorry just trying to get a picture of how you ended up in lane 3 :exclamation: :exclamation: .

James
:smiley:

Doesn’t it just annoy you when coaches can go that bit faster - I’ve seen snippets of loads of films :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What happens at the end of the Great Escape :question: :question: :blush: :blush:

gardun:
Doesn’t it just annoy you when coaches can go that bit faster - I’ve seen snippets of loads of films :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What happens at the end of the Great Escape :question: :question: :blush: :blush:

followed a people carrier while back through a town and at traffic lights etc i was watched shrek 2 through the back window, all though i didnt have any sound. :cry: :cry:

gardun:

they all escaped and led a happy fruitful life. :laughing: :wink:

its in the title

the Great Escape :wink:

i will get my coat

Is that the one where the ship hits the iceberg?

watching a dvd :open_mouth:

thats a quick way to lose your license :confused:

Right , sorry , been on night out so no internet , apologies for not replying sooner.

Firstly J D, couldn’t agree more

if shade wants to ring his company and complian about the drivers behaviour then thats up to him Idea

but if you remember the rules when you signed up… no naming and shaming. Laughing Wink

Did he pull out then whilst you were overtaking■■? sorry just trying to get a picture of how you ended up in lane 3

No he didnt James he started to drift out of his lane as i was by his trailer axle , must have been a good bit of the movie he didnt want to miss :wink:

I bet you’re glad nobody was driving a car in the third lane

yes I was mate , didn’t have a lot of time to think , I reckon at the level I was along his trailer it would have jacknifed him :imp:

and finally , Hitch

if you dont your as mad as him if not worse
dont come on here to moan
when you can do something about it

DONT YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THIS DISGACE TO OUR INDUSTRY AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE OUT I’M WORSE THAN HIM, JEEZ MAN ARE YOU FOR REAL OR WHAT !!!