one for quinny........................

Just found this after googling the phone number (couldn’t quite get it when girl answered phone).

They’re advertising again, exactly the same rate of pay as 2008 lol

Wag + drag on poundstretcher?? Doesn’t sound so bad to me, so I phoned, she said she’ll email me an application form, but it’s not come through, so thought I’d google and see who the firm is and see if I can apply online rather than ringing back.

1897363-holy_thread_resurrection.jpg.

here you go this might suit you…

LocationHUDDERSFIELD
HoursAny five from seven.
Wage £25417.86
Work PatternDays
EmployerC Butts Logistics
Closing Date30/09/2008

PensionPension available
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Flexible Class 1 drivers required. Must be prepared to night out on a regular basis. Shift patterns required are Tuesday to Saturday and Sunday to Thursday. Delivery work is varied but the core business is delivering to retail outlets using a taillft vehicle both single and double deck trailers. Experience preferred.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01484 441603 and asking for Jon Bailes.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

You’ve got more chance of platting ■■■■,than me going back there.

Ken,

That would be Poundstretcher work ?

Correct.

At the moment,the agency/staff driver ratio,is about 2/1 in favour of the agency.

I’ll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Ken.

Delivered there,was there virtually all bloody day,hate the place :imp:

Quinny:

Ken,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

come on ken just for old times sake.

Quinny:

Ken,

Touche. Awful place.

But on the other side of the coin if you take the night out work it seems okay. The last time I worked for these muppets was night trunking (had been offered day work and refused) and I got talking to one of the drivers at Ross truckstop (where I did the c/o).

He said that he had very little to do with the office and was left alone to get on with it (and this went for all the trampers in the main). Maybe it’s just a day driver thing where you have to deal with the depots faults on a daily basis?

Stan