New Agency ......Mine

AS mit says my wife has started an agency primarily for drivers

more news as this develops but if people looking for casual work are interested in the Berkshire area ppls pm me for details w/c 11/10/04

If any one is on from truck net how do i get a link added to the site

thanks
uj :laughing:

A bit far out for me bud but best of luck and fortune with your new venture. :wink:

Hi Thanks for the pm’s to this keep em coming I will contact people soon to get personal details etc

Heres the compa\ny details:

This is by prior appointment

Workforce Direct Ltd
Atlantic House
Imperial Way
Reading
Berkshire
RG2 0TD

Tel . 01189 036130
Fax .01189 036100

Mob. 07760266633
Mob. 07884364191

Website should be live in couple of days www.workforce-direct.co.uk

I’m disappointed to see the rates you’re offering in the ‘jobs’ forum.

£10/hr on nights in Berks is a joke. You can get that on days and with time 1.5 after 8 in that area, not time 1.35.

I guess you’ll be joining the same ranks as the other million agencies in the area all URGENTLY requiring the same limited of drivers, offering the same [zb]-poor money whilst drivers sit at home waiting for someone to offer them some DECENT money.

Furthermore, that’s an excellent choice of the name for the agency. You’re now the fourth company in the UK with that name.

Workforce Direct Ltd (building company in Plymouth)
Workforce Direct Ltd (recruitment agency in Coventry)
Workforce Direct Ltd (recruitment agency in Redditch)

:unamused:

Cheers.

PMSL Rob K, yeah £10 on nights is pants.

Trouble is there is too many Agencies all trying to undercut each other, leading to reduced pay for the actual worker - The Driver. :unamused: :unamused:

DAFMAD:
Trouble is there is too many Agencies all trying to undercut each other, leading to reduced pay for the actual worker - The Driver. :unamused: :unamused:

To a point yes, but when it’s low enough that no driver will do it, it’ll stop cos the agencies who promise the lowest rates won’t be able to deliver on their promises and will go out of business.

Paul

Yeah, the sooner the better…

Best of luck, I hope you do OK with the new venture.

It’s not always easy to start up & I guess that keeping the rates down to grab work means you can only afford those rates :cry: In time it will improve & nobody is forced to work for you are they :wink:

BTW Rob, I can see what you’re saying but wrong !

Workforce Direct Ltd (building company in Plymouth)
Workforce Direct Ltd (recruitment agency in Coventry)
Workforce Direct Ltd (recruitment agency in Redditch)

NO 2 active limited companies have identical names, they are UNIQUE - for example, the first one is Workforce Direct (Plymouith) Ltd.

Closest I can find is a dissolved company (which incidently is DIFFERENT because WFD Ltd. is not the same as WFD Limited :wink:

WORKFORCE DIRECT LIMITED
WATFORD
WD24 6RU
Company No. 04310309

first ill reply to rob k’s effort

i dont know what dreams you have been on lately but here are some FACTS

Pertemps pay £8 per hour days £12 time +1.5
Phoenix pay £8 per hour days ££10.50 o/t
ASAP pay £8.50 per hour days £13.00 o/t
Euromart pay £9 per hour days in basingstoke £8 per hour in Reading

So before you go shouting about the poor rates my wifes firm is offering get some facts 1st those rates were for a specific job at short notice, also you need to determine days ours is 6am to 6pm so betwen those hours an 8hour shift would be at £9 per hour then 13.50 per hour for time plus one half.

then if you start after 6pm it would be an extra £1 per hour, not much I agree to one as grand as yourself, but thats £40 per week unsocial some firms round here dont even pay that to their fulltime employees!!!

then you would get time and a half 13.50 based on the standard rate :unamused:

as to the companies you have listed there is currently only ONE company listed active with the name Workforce Direct Ltd …My wifes one…!!

and whats the rates like near you they get near the sme rates aswe do but they pay to THE DRIVER on averaghe £6.71 per hour

and at the end of the day IWe must be doing something right because we are getting drivers happy to work with us …even after i showed them you illthought post…!!!

I guess you’ll be joining the same ranks as the other million agencies in the area all URGENTLY requiring the same limited of drivers, offering the same [zb]-poor money whilst drivers sit at home waiting for someone to offer them some DECENT money

It may not be DECENT money to you but You must be with the same ranks as the million drivers near you that sit at home waiting for some one to do some thing for them, instead of getting of your arse and trying to do it for yourself.

sitting at home thinking the world owes you a living…as you typed at the end of your post .Doh…!!..suits you …!!

UnionJack:
first ill reply to rob k’s effort

i dont know what dreams you have been on lately but here are some FACTS

Pertemps pay £8 per hour days £12 time +1.5
Phoenix pay £8 per hour days ££10.50 o/t
ASAP pay £8.50 per hour days £13.00 o/t
Euromart pay £9 per hour days in basingstoke £8 per hour in Reading

So before you go shouting about the poor rates my wifes firm is offering get some facts 1st those rates were for a specific job at short notice, also you need to determine days ours is 6am to 6pm so betwen those hours an 8hour shift would be at £9 per hour then 13.50 per hour for time plus one half.

then if you start after 6pm it would be an extra £1 per hour, not much I agree to one as grand as yourself, but thats £40 per week unsocial some firms round here dont even pay that to their fulltime employees!!!

then you would get time and a half 13.50 based on the standard rate :unamused:

as to the companies you have listed there is currently only ONE company listed active with the name Workforce Direct Ltd …My wifes one…!!

and whats the rates like near you they get near the sme rates aswe do but they pay to THE DRIVER on averaghe £6.71 per hour

and at the end of the day IWe must be doing something right because we are getting drivers happy to work with us …even after i showed them you illthought post…!!!

Well to be perfectly honest I think your rates (and the rates of the other agencies you list) are frankly disgusting for the area of the country you’re in and [zb]. Is it any wonder we’re constantly bombarded with the words ‘NATIONAL DRIVER SHORTAGE’ 24/7 when even the agencies are paying peanuts (and very small ones at that).

If you’re drivers are happy with that money then they URGENTLY need their tops examining just like you URGENTLY need drivers.

[zb]…

Cheers.

Edited for personal attack YET AGAIN Rob. Enough already. L.

Don’t forget, Jack… Rob is the man that thinks he is going to get £900 a week for doing euro work!! lolol

Rob, have you been taking pills latelyâ– â– ? I have never seen a change in a guy as much as I have seen in you lately!! You are beginning to live in cuckoo land!!

By the way, Jack… good on you for getting off your arse and doing something constructive!

thanks bear for your CONSTRUCTIVE comments I am not gonna bother to even reply to robs last comments cos he is clearly living on a different planet.

a word to the moderators robs ending comment i find childish but possibly defamataory(spelling) and I would have thought that earning all that money a week he wouldnt need to resort to comments like that