OLD friends of my dads

Iam trying to locate some of my dads friends. Many work with him at Avialink 1994 - 2002.

Andy Pepper orignally from Nottingham he worked for Avialink last in 1999, then in 2000 he was doing Italy for John Hughes from Newton-le-Willows.

Don Mclealan a.k.a baghouse Don. In 1996 My dad had a bad accident in Spain near Avilla and Don visited him in hospital in Spain. He was well known it Km47

With Regards to his Accident another fella who dropped his trialer in Barca and ran solo to Avilla to see my dad in hospital was a guy nicknamed Murdock who worked for Stuart Taylors. I already posted a post on the pages of “Stuart Taylor transport” about Murdock.

K.Adams:
Iam trying to locate some of my dads friends. Many work with him at Avialink 1994 - 2002.

Andy Pepper orignally from Nottingham he worked for Avialink last in 1999, then in 2000 he was doing Italy for John Hughes from Newton-le-Willows.

Andy Pepper, thats a name from the past, last saw him about 14 years ago whilst waiting for the flowers to grow in Chipiona.

Heard on the grapevine that he died a few years later, but if if you say he was still driving in 2000, it must be wrong.

No he was drivig for Jock magarrie in 1999 (Avialink subbie) then he went bump. Me and my dad went to his in Malaga area few weeks later he said he was going back 2 the Uk and it was end of Dec 1999 he was workin for a Fella in Earlstown doing Italy but left the fella after no wages and heard that he was living with his sister in notts.

So wonder if he was is a live then?

K.Adams:

Don McCellan a.k.a baghouse Don. In 1996 My dad had a bad accident in Spain near Avilla and Don visited him in hospital in Spain. He was well known at Km47

With Regards to his Accident another fella who dropped his trialer in Barca and ran solo to Avilla to see my dad in hospital was a guy nicknamed Murdock who worked for Stuart Taylors. I already posted a post on the pages of “Stuart Taylor transport” about Murdock.

K.Adams:

Don McCellan a.k.a baghouse Don. In 1996 My dad had a bad accident in Spain near Avilla and Don visited him in hospital in Spain. He was well known at Km47

K.Adams:
No he was drivig for Jock magarrie in 1999 (Avialink subbie) then he went bump. Me and my dad went to his in Malaga area few weeks later he said he was going back 2 the Uk and it was end of Dec 1999 he was workin for a Fella in Earlstown doing Italy but left the fella after no wages and heard that he was living with his sister in notts.

So wonder if he was is a live then?

Was talking to a guy last week who said he was talking to him a couple of months ago.

Squarepeg do you know what Andy Peppers upto?

After talking to my dad tonight he has asked me to find out some more of his old friends and try and find out what they are upto!

Iam still trying to find Murdock from Stuart Taylors!!!

Here is a few names

John Armstrong a owner driver who last heard/saw working for Mesquin with a Daf XF480SSC. John soent alot of time @ BP Meer truckstop in the Early 90’s.

Bob, Keith and Stupot McSeveny Bob and Keith use to have a 113 scania on Avialink then all 3 worked for Avialink in the 90’s. Bob was transport manager @ Avialink up until 2001/2 then left to work for crossfields( lever plant Warrington).

Alan Simpson A.k.a Grandad last heard or see working for Ganders.

K.Adams:
Squarepeg do you know what Andy Peppers upto?

Made further enquiries on your behalf but the guy who spoke to Andy just said he was looking for work running down to southern Spain.

However, as you probably know, southern Spain goes very quite at this time of year so he wasn’t able to help.