looking for old friends

hi i am looking for some old friend dave peak from somerset had a black globetrotter and on the side gr@kl international and a driver from east germany use to work for ralph davis rennei and some dutch guy working for a few dutch company driving to russia with white and purple volvo and gerry bowden tim croft from bradford big john kevin :smiley: thorpe from wisbech he was driving for welbourns transport international they were in poland and russia a lots in them day

did u know martin welbourne

This was taken in Izmir, Turkey.

Dave.

V8 Passion:
did u know martin welbourne

yes but no e on the end of welbourn yes a right chap he wouldblow blow and till keep blowing how do you no him

yes mate i know of him and he has no e on the end of his name just been to he working in dubai by a friend of mine that what he heard and has been very ill

we carnt be on about the same bloke the bloke i know spends all his time standing at the snack bar and doesnt need to work he has plenty of money, and he had the sack from the danish firm doing the windmills

[well its the same bloke he had shingles between the legs and had them removed and had 3 blood transfusion and he still works their as i see him last week doing a â– â– â– â– â– â–  job for klaus sorensan so i dony khow were you got that from my old mate i think you dont know a lot i know he does as i work for the same company

well i jusy spoke to him he going to dubai end of feb to work for ks we have a big windhill job their and i just spoke to our boss it dk he told he and 8 other driver are going out their my old mate so you need to get your story right some were

Well all i can say is this, if you think you know Martin that well watch your back because anybody I know that has ever had any dealings with him always end up being stitched up, accused of things they haven’t done or grassed up.

well you get me the facks and i take it up with him yes he got a lot of money as his mum and dad left them a lot and i see the medical report about the shingles so i know that right and i now he still work for us he has been offer another job as the same as all of use in dk that happens a lots i tell him what you said about him but i no martin for about 8 /9years a he never dun me any harm i know you are best being on the right side of him because about 4 months a go he came of the boat in holyhead and was stop with vosa and a big argument started and he ender up giving the vosa man a good beating and i had to go to holyhead to collect the trailer why he was a rested but i no ks never said anythink to him bout that so i dont no what you are trying to say i thing you think he did get me fact as i said i no he has been set up a few times

i wouldn’t knock martijn as my dutch is nowhere near as good as his english - but WTF is this thread on about please? :confused: the name martin welbourn(e) seems to ring a bell though - beater of VOSA officers eh - whooooo :unamused: