Ok who bought a truck off me then lol

have you got a phto of the ex r turner volvo

I did, XDX 485 X ex some felixstowe tin box hero,dropped a valve after about a year, but still drove home got a new head on next day and it went as good as gold until i sold her down Cornwall way,Old Myhill was quite a character!

hi all,
wasn’t there a stuart mayhill,cab design airflow? or am i welsh and confused :laughing:
regards andrew.

Gentlemen, the phrase" short arms and deep pockets comes to mind", when refering to these persons. Goodnight!!!

pete 359:
hi all,
wasn’t there a stuart mayhill,cab design airflow? or am i welsh and confused :laughing:
regards andrew.

i think you are right there andrew, i remember him doing a turbostar high roof conversion aswel as scania & volvo one’s.

cheers
gaz

Yes , I bought one , it was my first F10 , DVG 27 T

ok all u old ones who bought a truck off mr john myhilll in norfolk

Hi I bought a few and some Hi roof kits. Less of the old as well:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that this was one of them!

I’m not sure about this one, if not then I definitely bought the hi roof off of you

And the fibreglass hi roof on this one.

Also the hi roof on this one with yours truly driving!!

Regards Pat

Yes, I did, My first F10 : DVG 27 T

Unfortunately I did :angry: Ex R Turner from Soham F12 FPW838Y, I drove it from his place at Foulsham back to Bedford and it had used a gallon of oil :angry: - and the king pins on the ‘shopping trolley’ 2nd steer axle had been shimmed with a coke can :angry: At first he did’nt want to know, but after several phone calls he begrudgingly coughed up with a set of pistons and liners :open_mouth: - This was ‘John’ Myhill senior by the way - Is he still alive :wink: