E M ROGERS

Hi all , i am looking for some pics of E M ROGERS trucks , i am after the more earlier trucks volvo f89 / f10 , they did have a seddon atkinson 401 but got more chance finding rocking horse ■■■■ than a pic of that truck ■■?

Andy

TRANSCON ANDY:
Hi all , i am looking for some pics of E M ROGERS trucks , i am after the more earlier trucks volvo f89 / f10 , they did have a seddon atkinson 401 but got more chance finding rocking horse [zb] than a pic of that truck ■■?

Andy

I think Truckerash might have a picture of the 401 if I’m not mistaken :smiley:

cheers mate … my dad used to drive it for a while , think it was my first over the water with him , to belgium i think.

trawl eurowheels mate then ask neil jarrold to sell you the pic be warned it will take at least 3hrs to go through great site though mate give it a whirl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow , what a good site , still got loads to look through , thanks for the tip

Andy

its a great site look on the updated ones as well :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Best truck E M Rogers ever had was a Scammel Crusader day cab with a Rolls Royce Eagle engine under the cab, nothing on the road could catch it or pass it and the sound of that Roller whistling as it pulled a hill was music to your ears.

Ive seen a pic of the scammell , my dad started driving for rogers in 1983 till 1996 , he started of with a daf 2100 rigid then got the seddon atkinson 401 doing uk work and a bit of france & belgium , then a daf 2800 that he used to do germany , then he started doing italy with a volvo f10 then a scania 112 ( which was my fav looking rogers truck ) a couple more volvos then a brand new daf 95 twin steer which was his last truck he had , he then left to go and work for heygates flour .

sorry for my life story

Andy