Oh dear what a pity, never mind

OK…who did it?:lol:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nort … 024724.stm

Crews tackle meat factory blaze

About 100 firefighters took more than 12 hours to bring a blaze at a meat processing plant close to the M1 motorway under control on Sunday.

Crews from Warwicks, Leics and Bucks helped Northants firefighters to tackle flames at the Baker Group’s factory at Crick, near Rugby.

The Northants factory with a workforce of 350 has been destroyed but no-one was injured.

Fourteen fire appliances were sent to the scene when the alarm was raised.

don’t really see whats funny about 350 people out of a job? used to load out of there when i was a kid and it was still midland meat packers

Quote:- jj72"]don’t really see whats funny about 350 people out of a job?

GET A LIFE MATE what makes you think that he thinks it’s funny that people have lost their jobs, dear oh dear oh dear

richiessex:

jj72:
don’t really see whats funny about 350 people out of a job?

GET A LIFE MATE what makes you think that he thinks it’s funny, dear oh dear oh dear

Maybe just the title of the thread and the smiley face after the first comment? Other than that, no idea. :wink:

No Neil, what i meant was that he never mentioned job losses or a factory closure or anything of the sort, he was just trying to be funny about an incident mate is all, but straight away jj thought he was having a laugh at some poor sods expense, i wonder sometimes if i’m surrounded by truck drivers or teacher, lefty, do-gooder types on here

Give the man a break and chill out (no not you Neil)

Oh and AUSTRALIA are gonna win the world cup, you poms don’t have a chance :wink:

richiessex:
Give the man a break

Go read some of Conors posts and tell me how much of a break he needs!!

ok because i like you mike i will :wink:

Mike-C Couldn`t agree more…