M6 trailer fire

Went passed the semi burnt out trailer that is on the hard shoulder of the m6 near Wigan at half 6 this morning and again on my way home twelve hours later to see one lane closed in Friday’s rush hour and them sorting it out. They looked to have been strapping the timber down possibly so the trailer could be pulled away…but the obvious question is why the he’ll have they waited all day till it’s dark and till the busiest time of the day ? Why not wait a bit longer if it’s been there all day ?

went past it myself today around 1pm, looked like a stobarts, there was no flashing lights or no 1 around it just abandond on the hard shoulder

Highways were there this morning during rush hour and recovery is there tonight. It is a stobarts but I didn’t want to put that in the opening post so I don’t get told off as if it’s another go at stobarts !!!

Kerbdog:
Highways were there this morning during rush hour and recovery is there tonight. It is a stobarts but I didn’t want to put that in the opening post so I don’t get told off as if it’s another go at stobarts !!!

haha ino what ya mean, people will be on our backs for swearing !! dont no why they just didnt recover it when it happened or as you said leave it till after rush hour

How’s the new job ?

Kerbdog:
How’s the new job ?

It’s spot on mate, easy as the job can be more money too so not bad, just plodding on as ya do mate, youstill on the agency ?