Occupy yourself avoiding boredom

What does everyone do to keep boredom at bay other than knocking one out at the wheel■■?

Besides knocking one out at the wheel I play spot the lorry. Work out the company and make of unit before it gets within about 1/4 of a mile. Not only does this continually test my eye site but sometimes not always cures my boredom.

Love Me :slight_smile:

Self employed HGV1 Driver West Yorkshire

Watch dvd’s, go for a walk etc…Never knocked one out in a truck. That’s just nasty! :open_mouth:

I usually occupy my mind by musing on the fact that sticklicence doesn’t half post some weird stuff on TruckNet. :wink:

All good fun if you ask me :slight_smile:

Cooking a spaghetti bolognaise on the camping gas cooker on my lap,i cant see why the police helicopter has to film me when going down the motorway.

I’m clearly more educated :laughing: i play chess or sudoku :exclamation:

I’ve been playing a game of guess the next road kill, i drive a lot on country roads at night.

Doesn’t really work at RDC though, guess you could use a variation such as guess the age/make/model of the next lorry to come and join the que?

You mean there ARE other things to do on a bay other than ■■■■■■■■■■?

Transitvan+45galdrum:

Dogging?

sticklicence:
Besides knocking one out at the wheel I play spot the lorry. Work out the company and make of unit before it gets within about 1/4 of a mile. Not only does this continually test my eye site but sometimes not always cures my boredom.

Do you wear an anorak? :smiley: Also do you play spot the lorry and then knock one out? :confused: :smiley: Me, I play spot the white man when in East Oxford…

Transitvan+45galdrum:

depends if you think fiona or lisa will come driving in very soon.
or tap the goods in woman? to check your tacho is in full working order

i guess the next company and truck make and model when going down the roads :laughing:

Sleep…plenty of lovely sleep :smiley: failing that i might give the cab a clean or if im really bored i go on some internet web site caled Trucknet :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I just like to settle down and have a good conversation with myself.

I have a little book and mark off the names of the Green and Red machines as they pass.

Think I only have Alexandria 21 to see now :open_mouth: :blush:

I drive trains on my laptop open Bve simulator and constantly berate my digi tach for the days theft of mins

I play spot the boobies, oh I do so love boobies! :laughing:

johno1:
I play spot the boobies, oh I do so love boobies! :laughing:

:laughing: I wind my “under endowed” mrs up over this;

■■■■■■■= anything under a B
Boobies = bigger than c
Knockers = DD and up

She hates having ■■■■■■■! :laughing:

To amuse myself while driving? I don’t really feel the need, I spend all night trying not to kill any of the retards that are somehow allowed to drive anything bigger than a vacuum cleaner.

FarnboroughBoy11:
I just like to settle down and have a good conversation with myself.

You could always glue your air deflector back on… :laughing:

washy jnr:
Sleep…plenty of lovely sleep :smiley: failing that i might give the cab a clean or if im really bored i go on some internet web site caled Trucknet :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Volvo Swedish for Duvet pmsl