Occupy yourself avoiding boredom

love mowtown, so stick on cd and sing along

the big un:

washy jnr:
Sleep…plenty of lovely sleep :smiley: failing that i might give the cab a clean or if im really bored i go on some internet web site caled Trucknet :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Volvo Swedish for Duvet pmsl

I think you mean this…

i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt10 … 043951.jpg

:laughing: :laughing:

washy jnr:

the big un:

washy jnr:
Sleep…plenty of lovely sleep :smiley: failing that i might give the cab a clean or if im really bored i go on some internet web site caled Trucknet :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Volvo Swedish for Duvet pmsl

I think you mean this…

i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt10 … 043951.jpg

:laughing: :laughing:

To much infomation lol :smiley: :smiley:

I’m more of an observer of the human condition.

I like to sit quietly listening and watching, then play diagnose the psychiatric disorder of those around me in the waiting room.
From your common old Münchhausen Syndrome to Persecution Complex, Kleptomaniac to Sociopath, they’re all there everytime. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some are a little difficult to spot. For example Gender Identity Disorder can be confirmed and it’s severity gaged with a quick cab Tassle and/or blue light assessment.

Some are exceptionally easy to spot. The one who is always earning more than everyone else in the room, knows more about your boss, his customers and rates than you(or your boss for that matter), knows everything about everything even though he’s never done half the things he “knows” so much about, who although he may be a fine wordsmith able to win arguments by the way he crafts complete nonsense is in fact talking through his rear end… Oh yes theres always one of these.

Muckaway:

FarnboroughBoy11:
I just like to settle down and have a good conversation with myself.

You could always glue your air deflector back on… :laughing:

:laughing: I keep on at the guvnor to sort it out mate, 3 of our other units have had there’s taken off aswell now, something about them not sticking properly. Looks crap I know!!!

rovio.com/index.php?page=angry-birds

Jeez, you lot need the TA. Do 24 hours of guard duty and driving a truck will seem thrill packed.

Biscuits:
Jeez, you lot need the TA. Do 24 hours of guard duty and driving a truck will seem thrill packed.

No thanks, ex regular permanent staff at a TAC in Sheffield never actually witnessed anyone stagging on other than at mess functions when ■■■■■■ up squaddies couldn’t operate the gate.

I usually read, do the crossword, watch telly, ckeck out Trucknet & Big lorry Blog. Sometimes I even work! :smiley: