Bored while driving

If you get bored while driving this guy shows you some things which may help pass the time.

CLICKY

I thought he was going to crack a bottle of Bud as well . You have to admire the tracking on his Mrec though. No hands & it’s like it’s on rails . :unamused:

absolute ■■■■

There is not much you can say about an idiot like that,

But,
I hope that when he dies in the burning twisted wreckage of his truck,
that no other vehicles are involved.

He also needs to know that the village people look is so 80s.

I’m gonna report him…

doesnt he know your not allowed to smoke in the truck anymore?

I couldn’t watch more than the first minute, put me right off my turkish delight :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Tiger.

DS074:
doesnt he know your not allowed to smoke in the truck anymore?

noooooooo, dont encourage someone to re-ignite that topic, it went on for 73 pages and had 12,657 posts on it on debating who can smoke what where and in who’s cab at what time :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hope that vid makes it back to his boss one day !

Remindes of once i picked up a trade plate driver and he told me of a dutch guy who gave him a lift , offered him a coffee , of witch he took expecting a flask no the guy straps the steering wheel to the grab rail and climbs up to the overhead storage bin where he had a coffee maker !
guy sayed he about crapped him self ! :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

absolutly shocking.

but i was quite transfixed with the video of the women dipping her breasts in caramel. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

scary :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
If you get bored while driving this guy shows you some things which may help pass the time.

CLICKY

:open_mouth: Blimey, I wonder what ROG will make of it… :grimacing:

dieseldave:

Coffeeholic:

CLICKY

It all seemed to be done in quite a safe manner, the vehicle didn’t seem to deviate much, and doing things safely is ROG’s main concern. Don’t think he’ll have much to take issue with. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

dieseldave:

Coffeeholic:

CLICKY

It all seemed to be done in quite a safe manner, the vehicle didn’t seem to deviate much, and doing things safely is ROG’s main concern. Don’t think he’ll have much to take issue with. :wink: :smiley:

ROG thought the other clip that was posted on here a while ago with the driver dancing in his cab was better :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing:

You can do that on the M5 jn 13

one day he might try that again and get cramp in his leg unable to move back into seat the [zb] head

( personal attack ) jd

tasty:
one day he might try that again and get cramp in his leg unable to move back into seat the [zb] head

(size=85]( personal attack ) jd[/size]

The zbin barmy Turkish zb deserved a “personal attack”.zb him ! (edited himself by Buycrider to save JD the job). I,ve got me wrist out ready for a slapping. :frowning: :frowning:

Buycrider:
I,ve got me wrist out ready for a slapping. :frowning: :frowning:

Thats the only reason you said it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This man is an unbelievable turd and should be banned from driving anything, for the rest of his life (which judging by his driving style will be very short).

Shrek:
This man is an unbelievable turd and should be banned from driving anything, for the rest of his life (which judging by his driving style will be very short).

welcome back shrek :wink: :exclamation:

Blimey i was just watching that on my lappy on the M4 and i almost dropped my spag bol into my tea. Doesnt he have safty shoes? Must go traffic backing u