Things you do in the privacy of your cab

We’ll maybe not what you were expecting but still funny as.

youtu.be/9bpUtb06CF8

fruit cake springs to mind :laughing:

what is in that ciggy of his :laughing:

At least he has got good taste in trucks… \8/

Lmao ■■■■■■■ class , at least I’m not the only 1 who does stupid ■■■■ when bored of the 62 lol … Or am I 8-/ haha

Lmao funny as,would fit in well working for us he’s normal you havent seen the agency drivers we got lol

I always used to leave mates really long, stupid answerphone messages . … usually in the style of Mark and Lards Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire Bwigaaaaaaaaaaaaade!!!

GOG47:
what is in that ciggy of his :laughing:

.+1

I would drink with that man!

Quality.

The funny thing was all I said to Spanky was " if you really want to have a drive in my truck , take it round the block and back " I didn’t realise I’d left the camera on :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Looks like he’s got a house phone on the wall behind him

Seems like a lot of work paddle shifting up and down all the time, maybe I’m lazy I let mine do it for me, although I would have to make the \8/ sound myself

which part of the engine note is “waaaaaaaaaaaa hoo-hoo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!” bit he makes?! omg that is so cringeworthy. :laughing:

That’s a fat roll-up he’s got there!
Bernard

Now there’s a bloke who enjoys his job :slight_smile:

Lmao still laughing over this what a Cracker Jack

not sure if anyone else did this ,but I used 2 when passing animals ie sheep cows horses in fields wind my window down and shout at them , and I used 2 pass a goat in this garden on my route , id stop get out and go up to the fence and make goat noises at it .

Isn’t that a variation on Welsh foreplay?

ricardo62:
not sure if anyone else did this ,but I used 2 when passing animals ie sheep cows horses in fields wind my window down and shout at them , and I used 2 pass a goat in this garden on my route , id stop get out and go up to the fence and make goat noises at it .

Haha class I make noises at animals like, our lass has a horse n next door is a load of chickens cockerels turkeys make daft noises lol