Notts ,Lincs, Cambs Trucknet members

Ok so it was mentioned recently about how close to each other we all are.

Well when are we going to get it together?.

Either on a Saturday night cheap B&B and a few bevvies or for a BIG Sunday lunch somewhere what say you all?.

Here`s my idea we either go out for a night on the pee or we get together wifes and kids what do you guys think?.

I just bought a new tent cost me £250 im quite happy to go to Sherwood Forest for a night with the BBQ a few beers and have a moan about the job and have a laugh at life itself so its up to you guys i dont mind organising it just tell me what you think and we`ll do it.

What say you?.

Im not having a night out in Mansfield though............. :slight_smile: even though its apparently got a 2-1 ratio of women to men!!!.

oi! theres nowt wrong wi mansfield mi duck :laughing: :laughing: … just bring a sparring helmet :open_mouth: . im saving for my holidays at the mo jammy so mrs johnboy wont let me out to play.. ill keep it in mind though.

and you didnt mention the sheepscarers either (derbyshire :laughing: ) :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Lead on Robin

Men in Tights again :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure about B&B though.

What about Uttoxeter show and making a night of it.

Cocoa and Digestives for us old uns :slight_smile:

blimey malcs up early! i`m off to bed soon hahaha

Sounds good Wheel nut can you get some info on a CHEAP b&b? near the show?and of course near a pub :slight_smile:.

Yep, if I’m not working that weekend, count me in. Camping ideally with a pub nearby that does meals and breakfast :laughing: . I might just get the bike out.

Liberace:
Camping ideally.

You sure you meant to say that with a name like Liberace and that suit on in your avatar? :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Hey, why is it only restricted to you Northern Guys and gurls??..

Dont you think that some of us Southerners might wanna come along and join in??.. LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d come and have a bevvy, so I’ll keep an eye on this thread and if I’m about, I’m gonna come and gate crash… hahaha :smiling_imp:

All welcome Andy i only said it as we are all within about 30 miles of each other.

Camping sounds cool tome then is it theUttoxeter show?.

jammymutt:
Ok so it was mentioned recently about how close to each other we all are.

Well when are we going to get it together?.

Either on a Saturday night cheap B&B and a few bevvies or for a BIG Sunday lunch somewhere what say you all?.

Here`s my idea we either go out for a night on the pee or we get together wifes and kids what do you guys think?.

**I just bought a new tent cost me £250 im quite happy to go to Sherwood Forest for a night with the BBQ a few beers** and have a moan about the job and have a laugh at life itself so its up to you guys i dont mind organising it just tell me what you think and we`ll do it.

What say you?.

Im not having a night out in Mansfield though............. :slight_smile: even though its apparently got a 2-1 ratio of women to men!!!.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I think that I will be there with the lorry, thats if a Derbyshire lad is welcome :laughing:

I reckon Uttoxeter is central for everyone, unless you live in Dundee or Looe.

Make it an extraordinary meeting. And of course you can come AndyM, more bikers the better :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont mind the camping bit as long as its single tents :stuck_out_tongue:

Im sure we can find a pub, we are drivers after all!

can short old people come :laughing:
jon

jon boy 100:
can short old people come :laughing:
jon

:grimacing: :grimacing: Excellent :smiley:

just sent the show organisers a e-mail asking if camping is avalible on site,fingers crossed should get a reply before the end of the weekend. :smiley:

the racecource is just 5 mins walk or stagger :blush: from the town so plenty of watering holes :smiley: :wink:

by the looks of it derbyshire will be out in force :wink:

jon

Coffeeholic:

Liberace:
Camping ideally.

You sure you meant to say that with a name like Liberace and that suit on in your avatar? :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Fnarrr, Fnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :laughing: :open_mouth: :wink: .

JONBOY@RH:
and you didnt mention the sheepscarers either (derbyshire :laughing: ) :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Baa-aaa :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
All welcome Andy i only said it as we are all within about 30 miles of each other.

Camping sounds cool tome then is it theUttoxeter show?.

Yeah ! you are welcome Andy :laughing: they’ll need someone to poke fun at :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JONBOY@RH:

jonboy i didnt realsie they scare them as well as shag them.