Meeting place.. Peterborough

Anyone who wants to meet up at Truckfest… we suggest meeting at the front of the ERF stand at 12.30 until 1pm on both Sunday and Monday… both me and Lucy will be there

after 1pm we suggest finding the nearest adult beverage outlet, because that is probably where we will have decamped too. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope to be there :exclamation:
Be nice to meet you both in person and hopefully other members of TruckNetUK.
Lets hope for decent weather :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

12:30 Sunday it is :smiley:

Was going on Monday but it’s gonna rain :cry:

i will be there somewhere and i am giving lib a lift

like last year then rik ,as i remember you was holding up a pint then :laughing:

will be there all weekend

I take it you are buying the beers Rikki?.

no can do. too expensive from here. i am going to shepton on the sunday instead

After my recent dodgem car fest,on my home racetrack a couple of Sunday’s ago,I won’t be there,having to re-build my race car for the next meeting in 2 weeks time.

And other than that,I’ll only get as far as Wakefield on Monday to watch the BBMF’s Lancaster bomber,PA474 City of Lincoln,do one of it’s first flypasts of the season. :smiley:

Might go to the Yorkshire Trucking thingy,later on this year tho’

Ken.

Will see you on the Sunday, with Shaun.

shaun:

Make sure you take your shades with you, even if it’s an overcast day … :laughing:

You going Rob?

Liberace:
You going Rob?

Nah, too far, too expensive and not really my thing to be honest. I spend enough time talking trucks on here and living in one all week without gallavanting round the country in my spare time to see and talk them too.

shaun:

i hope you have seat covers that blend with lib’s shirt,that way you can pretend he’s no there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: remember the sun glasses :laughing: :laughing:

i left him there someone had a spare tent for him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shaun:
i left him there someone had a spare tent for him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what you managed to lose him. :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shaun:

There’s a joke in that line somewhere… :smiling_imp:

Rob K:

shaun:

maybe he blended in somewhere :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Rob K:

shaun:

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11214&highlight=

the above is a link to liberace

Wheel Nut:

kitkat:

Rob K:

shaun:

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11214&highlight=

the above is a link to liberace

There’s some rotten about … :smiling_imp: