Meeting place.. Peterborough

more of Lib later :smiley:

it’s true, Liberace came with Shaun and he left him there, :laughing: :laughing:

a sleeping bag and tent appeared from somewhere for him and he was put to work for JfD for his keep and both him and Lindsey (ladytrucker679) worked tirelessly all weekend.
He also managed to get a lift home :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

With there help, for which we are more than grateful, JfD had a very succesful weekend

a total of 886 signatures on the petition (300 of these were from the PDA)and £431.58 in donations

6 hour guards and 3 flashing triangles donated by Davey Driver were sold and we ran out of key rings

The Corgi JfD display truck (not for sale) had more than 1 little boy crying after it :cry: :cry:

keelman:
it’s true, Liberace came with Shaun and he left him there, :laughing: :laughing:

a sleeping bag and tent appeared from somewhere for him and he was put to work for JfD for his keep and both him and Lindsey (ladytrucker679) worked tirelessly all weekend.
He also managed to get a lift home :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

With there help, for which we are more than grateful, JfD had a very succesful weekend

a total of 886 signatures on the petition (300 of these were from the PDA)and £431.58 in donations

6 hour guards and 3 flashing triangles donated by Davey Driver were sold and we ran out of key rings

The Corgi JfD display truck (not for sale) had more than 1 little boy crying after it :cry: :cry:

well done to all

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. It was made all the better by the hospitality shown by the Justice For Drivers team :wink:.

Met some old friends who I wish I’d been able to make some more time for and made a lot of new ones.

Nearly forgot. Thanks for getting me out of bed at 06-30 Sunday morning Shaun :wink:.