Get togeather anyone

Shame I missed the Christmas do, sounded like a good night out. Would anyone be interested in a get togeather before next xmas (you can tell I’m in an alcohol induced state here :smiley: ).

seems a good idea any suggestions

How about Truckfest ? There must be one or two people going there this year.

I was thinking about the watering hole they had the Christmas do at. Now where was it again?

the xmas do was at Cannock, at a beefeater, cant remember the name but was easy to find

i will be at peterborugh truckfest if anyone wants to meet up

Sounds like a great idea, I too could not make the Xmas get together, laid low with the flu, I will be at Truckfest as usual, come and say hello I run the LADY TRUCKERS CLUB STAND, this is just a few yards up from the SHED and opposite to Le Shuttle restuarant. You will be most welcome.

Why not have a get together at something we would probably all be at or would make an effort to go to ?.

Like all meeting up at a pub near truckfest?, or for those staying over stay in the town centre somewhere and meet up later?.

I seem to remember that at the Main entrance to the Showground there is a newish looking pub. I’ve never been in it even though I’ve said to the wife for the last 2 years that we ought to go and have a meal there but its just never happened! How about checking it out whilst we are there this year?
Its within walking (staggering !) distance of the show and it won’t cost a fortune in cab fares. What do you all think?

I,m driving down and back on the day i dont mind having a coffee and meeting all your smiling faces :slight_smile::).

Just let me know where everyone is meeting up and I will join the happy smiling throng, a good meal, pleasant company etc etc is always a joy, I think a couple of our ladies from Lady Truckers Club might join us also,

Danneke

Just let me know where everyone is meeting up and I will join the happy smiling throng, a good meal, pleasant company etc etc is always a joy, I think a couple of our ladies from Lady Truckers Club might join us also,

Danneke