MERRY CHRISTMAS

I know that this Christmas may not be the best for some, especially us in the UK.

However I’d like to wish all TN members (yes, that’s you lurking non posters aswell!) a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy & wealthy 2009. Yes, even the occasional member i’ve had minor run ins or misunderstandings with in the past, RobK, Reef, anymore on offer?

To those who have recently been made redundant (& that’s a lot at my co.) I hope you have the best Xmas you are able given the circumstances & that you can try to push present worries to the back of your minds for just a few days.

I’m working this weekend… just the 2nd one in 2 months!! So if you see a bright yellow P & O Actros fleet no. 501 (only this w/end 20/21 Dec) about in Merseyside, Lancashire, or enroute to Workington & back and in & out of Heysham, give us a wave. (There won’t be many of ours on the road).

Best wishes all, Jonathan.

Hi Driveroneuk

marry xmass and happy new year

Del

Merry christmas and a most excellent new year.

Now [zb] off. :laughing:

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

I got made redundant on the 10 dec bummer but hopefully will start at another place early next month just waiting for phone call to confirm date.

happy christmas jonathon,

FM501 isnt that gary’s motor??

u shud of took my dads (FM1077) and give it a clean i met up with him yesterday and it was filthy !!

All the best for 2009 !

Happy Christmas to you my friend, keep smiling

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to everyone here on Trucknet

Lets hope for a prosperous new year for all :smiley:

Driveroneuk:
I know that this Christmas may not be the best for some, especially us in the UK.

However I’d like to wish all TN members (yes, that’s you lurking non posters aswell!) a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy & wealthy 2009. Yes, even the occasional member i’ve had minor run ins or misunderstandings with in the past, RobK, Reef, anymore on offer?

To those who have recently been made redundant (& that’s a lot at my co.) I hope you have the best Xmas you are able given the circumstances & that you can try to push present worries to the back of your minds for just a few days.

I’m working this weekend… just the 2nd one in 2 months!! So if you see a bright yellow P & O Actros fleet no. 501 (only this w/end 20/21 Dec) about in Merseyside, Lancashire, or enroute to Workington & back and in & out of Heysham, give us a wave. (There won’t be many of ours on the road).

Best wishes all, Jonathan.

Are you sure you are not a Yorkshireman?

It is the sort of trick we would do to save ourselves money.

“We are not sending cards this year” but there is a generic christmas greeting on TruckNet UK :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry xmas drive :smiley: :smiley: Have a good one.

Everybody stop being so ■■■■ nice!!!

It’s too boring!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Merry Xmas everyone, and hope you all have a good new year… :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas everybody!

[/quote]
Everybody stop being so ■■■■ nice!!!

It’s too boring!
[/quote]

Hope you all get a dose of food poisoning from the Turkey - Is that nasty enough!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

I do hope you get a job in the new year Rog.

It might stop you annoying us with your Gif’s

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

ROG:
------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

I do hope you get a job in the new year Rog.

It might stop you annoying us with your Gif’s

He’s be suited to a job in grapic design me thinks :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi all

Would like to add my sentiments aswell.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a prosperous new year and to those who are working through the period thanks for keeping the wheels of industry turning.
I left driving about a year ago and went into concrete,we are feeling the pinch at the moment aswell and according to our top bods are facing the slowest January on record.
Hope everyone pulls through this dodgy period.

Best Regards
Airfreight.

Seasons greetings to one and all and yes lets hope for a prosperous and healthy new year.To those of you out of work and suffering hardships i hope your probs. are soon resolved and you and your families can return to a normal way of life again.

best regards dave.

Bah HUMBUG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t believe so many T’NET members are being so nice to each other :laughing:

Happy Xmas to everyone here and a better 2009 for all.

rog will be getting ready for some magnetic bangles for the athritus in his fingers shortly. :laughing: :laughing:

merry xmas to all and a prosperus new year
and a specially message for gordon brown choke on the turkey you fat tw#t. :laughing:

happy xmas to you all on top of me and to those whom will be below me