Christmas

Hi Guys and Gals ( am i allowed to say that ) just wanted to wish each and every one of you…A very happy Christmas and an even better New Year, personally i dont know if i am gonna return to work or not, i havnt worked since the end of august and DVLA are messing me around with my licence, so i have resigned myself to be a stay at home person, keep in her indoors good books by doing all the odd jobs, cooking a meal for when she gets in ( i do feel guilty when she sets off at 0700 ) dont know why, but i do, just put up a new fence, dug the garden, did decorating in the bedrooms, staircase, hallway, re-figured the kitchen, got one room left, and she keeps hinting, hope its done for xmas…bloody hell, its easier driving a bloody truck…anyway…hope you all have a good one, and lets hope santa brings you all you asked for. :unamused:

And the same to you, Sir. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Well, I’ve just had to switch the lights off because I heard the distant sound of “Step Into Christmas” and saw some flashing lights reflecting in the neighbours windows…
…Twice in a week we’ve had “Santa” towed around on an Ifor Williams trailer pulled by the Rudolph The Red Nosed Focus.

Same to you and all trucknet members ho ho ho and a beer or two :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that all you done. Shame on you. Lol
Merry Christmas to you pal and all members of truck net.

Merry Christmas truckboy hope your new year pans out.

Merry Christmas to all on trucknet.

HO! Bloody HO!
Have a good one if you must - all I can say is Bah! Humbug!!!

Looking for a nomination as the TrucknetUK grumpy old man!!

gardun:
Looking for a nominee as the TrucknetUK grumpy old man!!

Thatll be me then ................ lol As for Christmas greetings ................. theyre a bit like the trick or treat kids & carol singers around here.
They always start way too early before the event, so I tell em to come back in a couple of weeks :laughing:

The best thing about christmas and new year
is the 3rd of January.

The crap is over for another year .

quirky

quirkyjohn:
The best thing about christmas and new year
is the 3rd of January.

The crap is over for another year .

quirky

my kind of man…a misery gitmass to all felow ‘bah humbuggers’