Christmas Greetings

I have just noticed that a Christmas thread as not been started this year so here we go wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

best wishes Johnnie :wink:

Happy Christmas to everyone on Trucknet.
Cheers Dave.

merry christmas and a happy new year to all on trucknet , regards , dave

Merry christmas everyone from Shaky Steve.

Well heres to another Xmas which Im looking forward too ,plus the New Year too, So all the very best lads to Xmas & the New Year when it comes, Regards Larry.

Merry christmas and a great hogmanay to everyone
jimmy

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on Trucknet,here’s hopeing you all have a good one.
All the best Stanfield (John)

Thank you one and all for your good wishes, A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Humbug :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

And a happy Christmas and a great new year to everyone. No need to worry about getting home for christmas anymore, we are home all the bloody time. :smiley:

Carlc:
And a happy Christmas and a great new year to everyone. No need to worry about getting home for christmas anymore, we are home all the bloody time. :smiley:

Hullo Cliff,
Bloody Hell, do they even have Christmas in Goole ? Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Cheers, Archie.

A very merry christmas and happy new year to all who frequent the Truck Net threads.cheers Buzzer.

537689_4580454723815_527423384_n.jpg

Archie
Thanks for your christmas wishes mate and the same to you and yours, I bet the weather is a bit better over with you?
Regards Cliff

Archie Paice:

Carlc:

Hullo Cliff,
Bloody Hell, do they even have Christmas in Goole ? Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Cheers, Archie.

A very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone.

And that’s probably the most sensible post I’ve made for months!

Merry Christmas everyone, here’s my favourite seasonal picture:

Merry Xmas and a Happy New year to all on Trucknet .

Look forward to more interesting Posts and debates in 2013.

Cheers Bassman

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all on Trucknet.

From Chris,

Isle of Man.

All of the best from vic at Aycliffe hope it dos’nt turn out like this!!!

Hi all have a great x mas and a merry new year . Tony