Christmas Greetings

CHRISTMAS 2012.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! :smiley:

Dean Martin and Gail Martin,Frank Sinatra and Nancy Sinatra,with their families at Christmas :smiley:

From VALKYRIE :smiley:

merry christmas & a prosperous happy new year to all trucknet members & staff.

cheers
gaz

hiya all
have a very very merry Christmas all and everyone at Trucknet. I,am stuck in Spain at the moment.
i think my back load will be wine or maybe golden Virginia, it just depends how much i can fit in the
motor home. back home in February sometime.once again have a good one…
John

on another note we’ve lost a few mates this year, some i knew, some i may have known by chance.
we’ll have to think of them and their loved ones at this time.

PS i forgot to say its 20 deg and quite sunny here nr Alicanti ooops should i have said that…see ya.

Hi All , A MERRY CHRISTMASS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR ,TO ALL Trucknet Palls and Staff ,Cheers Barry

Hi all TruckNet followers.
Well, if Stobbies are doing their bit at Christmas Time , then I thought I`d better
surrender some of my time to worthy causes… :bulb:
I am shown here as I leave Sedbergh, transporting the Donkey to Bethlehem.
No retaining straps needed , because donkeys are stubborn asses , and not likely to move. :slight_smile:

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers to everyone, cattle wagon man.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all on Trucknet .

Do you think this would keep Vosa happy at the testing station,again happy xmas to all on TN.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Even the grumpy ones :slight_smile:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL
CROWBAR

happy christmas from a very snowy isle in finland ,benkku

Happy Christmas and a happy healthy safe New Year to all on Trucknet.

Happy Christmas and a happy healthy safe New Year to all on Trucknet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone back in the home land :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Charles

Merry Christmas to all old lorry fanatics. Thanks to TNUK members for indulging my interest in same. Here’s to a New Year of prolific discourse, and many new discoveries of buried detail, relating to our pet subject.

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FROM NORTH WALES. ALL THE BEST 4 THE NEW YEAR LADS. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all.Happy xmas to all from ‘‘real’’ xmas country. -40c today with about 1mtr of snow. :open_mouth:
As i live about 200kms west of Rovaniemi [Santa’s official residence]i should be one of the first houses he flies over.I’m gonna be standing out in the garden with a bloody big torch so he don’t forget me this year :unamused: Mike

A Happy and Merry Christmas To You All.

Mike.

Christmas greetings to everybody and many thanks to all of you who have posted on here throughout the year, especially Bubbleman and Wheel Nut, it has been great entertainment. :smiley:

Regards Steve.

View from the cab after ascendindg the steep bit of Doctor’s Brow, Sebergham.

Merry Christmas All, Leyland 600.

only some hours to start now ,the leyland 680 plus is ticking already ,the trailor is loaded and the light in rudolp checked ,happy christmas ,benkku