It's TruckFest time again...SO HERE'S THE PLAN!

Yep, it’s that time of year again…wagons are being polished…wives and girlfriends are being buttered up…and the beer is being delivered! :grimacing:

Whilst we won’t be having a stand this year - extortionate prices - we will be making a stand by doing our best to empty the bar…purely in the interests of free speech and peaceful protest, you understand… :wink:

Rikki and myself will be setting up camp in the usual bar (the one at the base of the Grandstand, opposite the Truckfest shop) between 2pm and 3pm on both Sunday and Monday…all donations of beer and vodka will be gratefully received…but failing that, it would be great to just say “hi”! :grimacing:

See you there… :sunglasses:

Lucy and Rikki

see you there

I’ll see you there on the sunday.I’ve got to go and have a look at the pictures on Bullys Bar to see what you look like Rikki! :laughing:

BryanH:
I’ll see you there on the sunday.I’ve got to go and have a look at the pictures on Bullys Bar to see what you look like Rikki! :laughing:

Just look for the goodlooking one :open_mouth: …oh that may be me!!! :laughing: :laughing:

You will have to carry a rolled up newspaper and smoke a cigarette or something. :smiley:

Well, I’ll be there, come hell or High water!!, (Hopefully neither though :open_mouth: )

I’ll be going on the Monday… So, I will be glad to meet up with anyone thats gonna be there… be good to put some more faces to names…

Is there anyone else thats going from down this way??, East London, Essex way??

Can’t make it this year :frowning: , but I do plan on coming over fot the new one at Haydock Park :smiley:

I’ll definately be there on the sunday. Hope to see you soon!!!

You know I’ll be there,I’ve been promised a drink or six :smiley:

Andy

first round on rikki is it?? …c u there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d like to put a face to the Avatar but the prices for camping for crying out loud. At that I hope the beer’s reasonable.

TheBigOne:
I’d like to put a face to the Avatar but the prices for camping for crying out loud. At that I hope the beer’s reasonable.

THIS might help…if you’re the lucky one… :wink: :sunglasses:

if we all have a red carnation walk with a limp and wear a trilby hat ,also have a secret pass word like, have you got match■■? or its cold for this time of year■■? :laughing: :laughing: i,m open for suggestions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: HI folks,
I will probably be there, but on duty, and certainly not in the beer tent. Our bosses usually arrange for the duty crews to be present at Truckfest along with the community safety display unit. Just look for the Cambs Fire & Rescue appliances. In the absence of a beer, a nice cup of tea would’nt go amiss.
See you there,Jocten (Jock Tennent) :slight_smile:

depending on weather when i scrape my ■■■■ out of bed will decide what day i go.

i’m only 1 and a little bit hours away.plus im working saturday (got to get the money for rikkis and lucys tab ready) :open_mouth: :wink:

i fancy sunday because that jungle birds gonna be there( sorry boys not jordan :unamused: ).

stuff it sunday it is :smiley:

jon

sunday for me too… even tho i`m working sunday evening :cry: :cry: . just look for the bronzed adonis walking around(with a baldy head and glasses and a big belly :laughing: )…

Isnt anybody else going on the Monday■■?.. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry:

I,ll see you there Sunday Luc` dont forget you owe me a beer !!!.

I can only have one as i`ll be driving down and home again :frowning::(.

Lucy and Rikki im sure will recognise me but for those of you who wont i,m 6’6" and i`ll have my clone with me ( my son who is gracious enough to be almost identical to me).

AndyM:
Isnt anybody else going on the Monday■■?.. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry:

i’ll be there on the Monday… i am in Manchester sunday afternoon and staying in Cov the night with some speedway buddies… then onto Pboro for the monday funday!!

See you Sunday + Monday Then :smiley: :wink: :open_mouth: . Anyone motorcycling and camping?