It's TruckFest time again...SO HERE'S THE PLAN!

I’ll be there for both days(well monday am) as a guest of the other channel :smiley: but I will still see a few people at the beer tent.

Andy

i,ll be there sunday with my 2 little hooligans :laughing:

I’ll be there and it’s my first one :laughing: I hope it’s a good day out :neutral_face:

anyone coming down the a1 south there was signs up last week saying the a1 will be shut at the a47 turn

beware

jon

I’ve just been asked by Rikki, who’s down at Peterborough now, to let those who’ll be there tomorrow that there has been a change of venue.

The bar tent which was behind the Grandstand is not there this year, so the meeting point is now the bar trailer. It’s near the corner of the Iveco and Renault stands, behind the Grandstand. Meet-up between 1 and 2 pm.

Have a good time when you are down there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

marvelous! just back from the tfest and no wonder i couldnt find the aforementioned beer tent!! i had to go to see my old mates on rh for the free beer :laughing: . cracking weather tho. just a pity about the extortionate prices.

That’ll be why I couldn’t find 'em then. Did take lots of photo’s of excessivley shiny American trucks though :smiley: . I might just pop over tomorrow to say Hi. :wink:

sat at the bar by the american trucks next to the caravan accesorie store for 1 hour this after no wonder i didn’t recognise any one :blush:

misses said she seen someone with a TruckNet t shirt on though, but neglected to tell me at the time DOH!!!

cracking weather though :smiley: and that bird from blue peter is mighty fine :wink:

jon

nice to see rikki, lucy,sorry forgot other name :blush: sorry i couldnt stay for a beer and a chat rikki n lucy ,& other :blush: the three others i was with wanted to go and beat the rush out :exclamation: :exclamation: plus too older one moaning about there feet aching :laughing: :laughing: but still good to see ya £2.50 a pint of tetlys bloody hell :open_mouth: rikki were can i get one of those t-shirts well smart

jonboy:
cracking weather though :smiley: and that bird from blue peter is mighty fine :wink:
jon

I got a SNOG off of sally traffic :smiley: .(All in my mind though :laughing: )

Allright, peck on the cheek :unamused: :wink: .

Made my day though.

Good job I didn’t take the missus.

All I actually go was a nasty case of sunburn and a tattoo - how am I going to explain that? :laughing:

yeah me and the kids had a great day ,fantastic weather. no wonder i couldnt find anyone so maybe i,ll see you all at the peak show in august :sunglasses: :laughing:

Does anyone know what time the doors open tomorrow morning■■?.. :question: :question:

Wanna get there early, coz we aint gonna be seeing much when we all meet up… LOL. :wink: :wink:

So if anyone knows, I would be most grateful…
:smiley: