Haydock Park TruckFest

Just a note…
Both Me and Lucy will be there for both days along with Cliff and Andy M from the Mods team…

Hope to meet up with some of you who are going :smiley:

will arrange a meeting point nearer next weekend…(probably the bar as that is where most of us will head to if the weather continues as it is!! :wink: )

I will be there also, but may not get off the Lady Truckers Club/ Driver & Families Help Line stand., but would love to see you there if you can get away from the bar !!! I have invited Justice for Drivers to join me on the stand so do try to send your friends along to sign the petition. Paul needs as many signatures as he can get and I think John Vasey will be camping and helping out on that score.
I hope the weather picks up for us all.

hope yous have a fun day and that the weather holds out 4 you’s. :wink: :wink:

The sooner they get the Kent show going the better :wink: :laughing:

Hope I can be there its only a few miles from me in leigh, seen the signs at the Greyhound roundabout on the east lancs.

Allrighty

as its local i might well go if theres going to be a bar :laughing: :laughing:

There is always a bar or two at all the shows, however the night entertainment and bars are for weekenders only. I think day visitors leave the grounds about 6pm daily. Weekenders are usually issued with a wrist band on producing their weekend tickets this allows entry to the night show etc.
if we have good weather it should be a great show.
Danneke

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Live Promotion Events have generously donated to Justice for Drivers space at Truckfest North West, Haydock Park.

See you all there

Mary, Ken, David and John Vasey

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pleased to see Live have given you some space at Haydock John / Ken. does that mean you will not need the space at Lady Truckers stand now ? if that is the case can you send me the ticket and pass back as I can use it for one of my members. I am sure Live would have sent you appropriate tickets for the event. My address is 7. Sinclair Court Scarborough YO12 7 SD.
Regards
Danneke

i will be there for the weekend

Just a thought & with litle time for action upon any suggestions now, but how are Trucknet members going to recognise each other?
(apart from those manning specific stands)

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Look for the scource of the beer :wink: :wink:

(just a thought)

how to recognise each other, well I suppose pink carnations are a no no, but we could wear our little blue ribbons. or anyone wanting to say hello, come to the Lady Truckers stand, some of us will be there

Danneke

Could possiblly be there on Sunday as I will be in the Manchester area, hopefully see you there. :smiley:

Cheers Iain

I will be there on Sunday with my girlfriend and 2 lads