truckfest

how many of ya’ll is going to the truckfest?

Which one?.

The only one thats left, I guess. Truckfest North West at Haydock racecourse.
Me and my old Pete will be there, all are welcome to stop by and say hello, beer may be available :laughing:

I think that there is a ‘Trucking Spectacular’ at Driffield (or is it Pickering - can’t remember :blush: ) currently been held, 6th to the 9th of this month if anyone’s interested.

You mean this one theeventsoffice.co.uk/trucke … keast.html
But being pedantic, that ain’t a “Truckfest”

Wont be at that one. Had to miss the one at the Hop Farm last weekend too.
Did anybody else go?? Was it good?? Did I miss anything?? :open_mouth:

penfold:
I think that there is a ‘Trucking Spectacular’ at Driffield (or is it Pickering - can’t remember :blush: ) currently been held, 6th to the 9th of this month if anyone’s interested.

9th & 10th at Pickering, … seen the signs, Truckfest East

You need to get your glasses upgraded then Manager…The signs say “Truck East” and the show is a revival of the Pickering Show which got bought out/taken over then basically killed off by Live Promotions who run Truckfest. Truckfest East was at Driffield earlier this year, and bloody awful it was too.

i was talking about the one in north west haydock park i didnt know there was more have to take a look got to see one means im here

tramper u got a pete over here? i’ll have to look u up there

Yeah, this one

Come say Hi, and have a cold one. :smiley:

Tramper I tried to do just that at the Pod but only met the truck. :cry:
Maybe you were comotose on the bar-room floor or summat!! :laughing:

:laughing: If it was in the daytime, we were more than likely watching the racing or spending money on crap we didn’t need, if it was at night, we were getting down to the groovy sounds of Uzoo, try again at Haydock. :laughing:

Sorry - Wont make Haydock. We will probably be up to our neck with house moving to the sunny climes (?) of Lincolnshire

Lucy:
You need to get your glasses upgraded then Manager…The signs say “Truck East” and the show is a revival of the Pickering Show which got bought out/taken over then basically killed off by Live Promotions who run Truckfest. Truckfest East was at Driffield earlier this year, and bloody awful it was too.

oops, yes you are right, … I completely misread what was written. It is Truck East. Many thanks for putting me right

Manager

We takin three trucks over. 2 scanny 6 wheel rigids an a classic unit.