JfD @ Barnerd Castle Truck Show

As the subject suggests, the Justice for Drivers stand will be at the show this weekend so if your going along, please pop in to see us.

As always, your continued support is very much appreciated.

regards

John Vasey

Me , Lucy and Mattie will be putting in an appearance at some point over the weekend !!! :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Sorry I’ve got to work for this one. :cry:

Good day today…Rikki and myself (and Mattie) will be back up there tomorrow…

For anyone planning on going, Justice for Drivers is a little way inside the gate on the left hand side - see you there! :grimacing:

Bump! :grimacing:

Me and the missus and Son will be arriving about lunch time! The Sun may even pop out! :open_mouth: :laughing:

i had a great day today thanks evryone at jfd

Shame, I had every intentions of going buy my Son wasn’t in the mood, or should I say was in A mood! so we didnt get there. hope you all had a good time.

Although it was a fairly quiet weekend, mainly due to the gale force winds on Saturday and Sunday and of course the lads and lasses who go to this Show have been supporting JfD for so long, we managed to raise 181 extra signatures on the petition and £120.18 towards our funds.
It was good to see Rikki (who drank all the beer) Lucy (being a Lady) and little Matty enjoying themselves and joining in on the stand.
There were plenty visitors to the stand in the shape of old friends and we sold quite a few Hour Guards donated at a very cheap price from Davey Driver.
Thank you to all those concerned with the Show, particularly John Toulson who seemed to be everywhere solving problems (caused by the wind and over use of the generators) and Neil at the Volvo stand.
Hopefully we’ll be back next year and it will be even better.

regards

John Vasey