Barnard Castle Truck Show

Anyone here going to the Truck Show at Barnard Castle? I will be there with my roadie (hubby) helping me set up for the Lady Truck Drivers UK and International Lady Truck Drivers Association stand. Look forward to seeing friends old and new. 3 days of fun. :stuck_out_tongue: Liz

I was gonna take my boy there this weekend as we only live 10 miles from the site but if this weather carries on it will be a swamp :angry:

Try to make it, as it looks like the weather is going to be reasonable. Liz

Hope some of you made it here this weekend, enjoying it very much. Don’t forget to visit our stand. Lady Truck Drivers UK and International Lady Truck Drivers Association. :stuck_out_tongue: Liz and Terry.

Walked past your stand but I think you were still in bed when we passed

just got back… shame the weather might have put a few people off, but weather was ok today

hope its alright to tag a few photos on this post.

Have visited this show a number of times now , went down again today but must admit will probably be my last , basically seen what was worth seeing in about 45 mins , most of the stands selling stuff was just all useless second hand tat , much better in previous years , didnt see a single manufacturers stand , no monster truck action and there seemed to be a lot of the usual exhibitors missing … davison , knowles etc etc . I know its a tough economy more than most but £8 entry and to be honest not much to see is not worth it , and always think the fact you have to walk back in from the car park on the track the cars drive on is not the best , expecially when pushing a pram :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

went on saturday and had a great time thought the show was excellent lots of immaculate trucks on show and found it well laid out got plenty of photos which il add asap thought greenwoods looked superb as usual and also thought m n garners 4series looked cracking but credit to all as everything on show was really well presented andlooking 4ward 2 seeing who wins wat