barnard castle truckshow

just spent great day out at show,it gets better and bigger every year, anyone else go there and how do you rate it…

Fantastic show , best of the year …10/10 and next year it will be even better.

i went great day out first truck show we went to plans for truckfest next month hopefully that will just be as good. did you have a look at the peterbuilt at the entrance?

yes … it looked vaguely like my motor(I WISH)

yeah i was going to buy my other half said no. some posh living in that wondering wot it didn’t have inside.

Congratulations to John Toulson and his team of helpers for another wonderful truck show, its certainly starting to put the big shows to shame, especially on prices for entrance and food waggons. This show has everything for a good family weekend whether its for a day out or the long weekend with camping on site. As always there were good hot showers provided (for a moderate fee) and plenty of porta loos around the whole of the show ground. One thing I did notice and was very impressed with was the rubbish, or lack of it, large receptacles were placed all around the food areas and at the end of the trade lanes. I spent a great day with Big Geordie and his family and Tommy and thanks for your company once again. This truck show has gone from strength to strength and as John gives proceeds (after expenses no doubt) to charities, this year was for Cancer Research & Yorkshire Air Ambulance, he no doubt deserves our applause. Well Done John,Brenda and the team
Danneke

Is Fat One (Davy) on the Microphone up their?

(Im not being abusive that used to be his handle on CB)