Truckfest newark

Anybody up for it next weekend :question: :question:

Just been to the Knutsford one mate, and it was ok. Might be tempted to give Newark a look.

Depends if our lot are doing the hospitality thing there. Didn’t pay for anything at Knutsford, really good food and drink.

eagerbeaver:
Just been to the Knutsford one mate, and it was ok. Might be tempted to give Newark a look.

Depends if our lot are doing the hospitality thing there. Didn’t pay for anything at Knutsford, really good food and drink.

Bet you went in your uniform and everything Greenerbeaver

I may well pop down, must be 4/5 years since I went to the last one, just a heads up though, on the gate tickets £17 per adult, go on groupon and search its £20 for 2 adult tickets, bit of a saving to be had

tommyboy1289:
I may well pop down, must be 4/5 years since I went to the last one, just a heads up though, on the gate tickets £17 per adult, go on groupon and search its £20 for 2 adult tickets, bit of a saving to be had

Nice one pal,thats handy to know :wink:

Went to Knutsford on a freebie, and glad tbh, £17 is very harsh, not worth the money IMO.

I’ll be there on the saturday :slight_smile: Hope to see a few new and old faces. Best time of the year for me. If anyone has 2 spare tickets for me and my old man would be appreciated :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Hey tangoboy are you going pal :question: :question:

I suppose they charge lorry entry too ? Always seems wrong that as they’d be no show with out us .

seth ill be on keltrucks stand mate with the black one

burnley-si:
seth ill be on keltrucks stand mate with the black one

Nice one pal,itll probably be saturday all being well :sunglasses:

seth 70:
Hey tangoboy are you going pal :question: :question:

No mate, sorry!

^^^ just not good enough^^^

and heres me thinking beer time with the tipper lads :grimacing: :grimacing:

burnley-si:

It’s just he does not want to be associated with a Burnley fan …To Embarrassing for him :laughing: :laughing:

lol at least i stick with a team to where i was born and through think and thin :grimacing: :grimacing:

just debating friday take truck to newark then up for the game then back to newark for the beer :grimacing: :laughing:

3 wheeler:

burnley-si:

It’s just he does not want to be associated with a Burnley fan …To Embarrassing for him :laughing: :laughing:

We nearly had Dyche as a manager :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Love you Si ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

tango boy:

3 wheeler:

burnley-si:

We nearly had Dyche as a manager :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Love you Si ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

You need to go to this one seth, as you missed the GYS in the summer. Are you taking the whippet?

Goldilox:
You need to go to this one seth, as you missed the GYS in the summer. Are you taking the whippet?

No mate not taking the dog,i think she could get intimidated by all the crowds and lorrys revving their knackers off :cry: ,me and my dad are going though :wink:

Yep well be there!! And UP THE CLARETS!!!