Nolonger a trucker :)

I have been on a trial with tnt where i started as a driver a few months back and recently had a trial in the traffic office, and today i was offered the job permanent.

My new title is traffic operative :slight_smile: i,m quite happy that again i can get out of trucking hopefully this time for good who knows,not that i have anything against trucking but i just wanted to get out.

Just thought i,d let you all know that im delighted and if any of you come to TDG (B&Q) in Grantham come say hi and ill but you a coffee :slight_smile:.

Now let the abuse begin about traffic op,s !!:):), i suppose there,s one difference as i have been a driver so i might be a little bit more sympathetic to their moans and groans.

well done jammy,hope its all that you want it to be :laughing: and more.we would never abuse you,well not to a 6foot+ glaswegian and not to his face away :laughing:

well done buddy. :wink:

Well done does this mean we get to the front of the queue when we come thereā– ā– ? :laughing:

funnyfut:
Well done does this mean we get to the front of the queue when we come thereā– ā– ? :laughing:

Unfortunately funny i dont control goods in but i have a bit of a say in goods out, but i can have a word as long as you take the abuse from the drivers at the front of the queue!!!, but ill happily buy you a coffee while you wait :slight_smile:.

I just wonder do any of you go there?.

Typical!!!

An offer of a FREE coffee and I donā€™t go there at allā€¦

I pass it twice a night but donā€™t even have time to call in a get my FREE coffee

What a life

Enjoy the job in the office.

congratulations jammy!!! if this what you want, then i hope it all works out great for ya mate. you will have to keep us all informed on how you get on with the new job mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

but once again well done mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well Done on your new Job Jammyā€¦ Hope all goes well for you mateā€¦
All the Best of Luck Buddyā€¦ :wink:

If youā€™re happy, then I hope it works out for youā€¦ :smiley: :smiley:

Besides, Thatā€™s one more potential driving job for meā€¦ :grimacing:

Luv
Chrisieā€¦ :sunglasses:

Cheers folks,Ragtop we have vacancies for night drivers when can you start?.

if ever i get back into b&q jammy iā€™ll come say hi, well done btw. (find out whats going wrong with the night runs at swindon will ya, this not working melarky is doing my head in!)

:laughing:

jammymutt:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Whatā€™s the rate and run then Jammy?

Tiggz - Wincanton, say no more. :unamused: :unamused:

Wonder how long before you get itchy feetā€¦ :wink: Good luck Jammy if itā€™s what you want

DAFMAD:

jammymutt:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Whatā€™s the rate and run then Jammy?

Tiggz - Wincanton, say no more. :unamused: :unamused:

Hmmā€¦ brockworth by any chance?

Brockworthā€¦ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

NEVER mention that hell holeā€¦ !!!

I can garauntee that if I get any grief thru the week, theyā€™ll be involved somewhereā€¦ :imp:

Puttin full pallets side by side next to 1 layer palletsā€¦ :unamused: Putting pallets down the MIDDLE of the truckā€¦ :open_mouth: Getting their loads rejected after a 6hr drive, only to find they were rejected BEFORE I left Brockworthā€¦

Last week, one of our drivers was going past so picked up my load, as I was waiting in Tewkesā€¦ 2hrs later, we decided to drive down and swap over at Brockworth cuz he STILL hadnā€™t been loaded for the REALLY URGENT jobā€¦
Got there and found out that the ā€˜campinoā€™ guy (who was dealing with our load)had just quit and walked off siteā€¦

Worst place in the worldā€¦

Luv
Chrisieā€¦ :sunglasses:

Nice one Alexā€¦hope you get settled at last. :wink:

It has to be said, all credit to you for being prepared to give different things a go until you find what worksā€¦how many of the rest of us sit and whinge but never actually have the guts to take the risk of doing something new? I know I do. :confused:

Time I ā€œrun out of timeā€ in Newark again, soon, itā€™s been too longā€¦plus i still owe you beerā€¦ :blush: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Sorry Jam but i am with Tartan on this one, i think we should start a sweepstake to see how long he lasts :smiling_imp: , oh and well done if itā€™s what you want good for you

Well done on your new job jammymut.Hope it all goes well :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Go for it Jammy :smiley:

I hope you are going to let us know your response the first time a driver says heā€™s stuck in traffic :unamused: :unamused: - or thereā€™s an accident in front and he canā€™t go round it :smiling_imp:

I hope you still available for a quick beer with us poor downtrodden truckies, now your an office boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck jammy, I hope to be in Newark again soon

Good luck in your new job Jammy,I worked in the Traffic Offices and did enjoy it ,if youā€™re lucky enough to get a good crew.There were times I yearned for the open road,but not when i looked out the window and it was raining,snowing etc
lot to be said for a short drive home and a warm bed next to the wife!
All the best.
regards derek