Nice xmas box this week

Had a nice xmas box from Elddis this week Redundant from 31st Dec.
Paying about 10 off thats my 2nd time in 2yrs, Mainly trunkers & Shunters,
offered to go back to Tramping but no luck.
Maybe tartanraider can get me that job stacking shelves bacause there`s
nothing else about & by January probably less.
It will be the first time unemployed since 1970 :cry:

sorry to hear that

that’s very sad. I hope something turns up for you soon

Sorry to hear it mate, had the same present myself last week.
Lets hope something turns up eh?

Comiserations - hope something turns up soon.

that’s real bad news,best of luck to you.

im sorry to hear that, have you thought about reed boardall at the side of the A1.

sorry to hear hope you find another job and you will need one soon to pay all them christmas presents your mrs bought Lol

Sorry to hear that. But it’s becoming the norm these days Makes you wonder where it will all stop. Hope something turns up soon for ya.

Asda George Washington are aparrantly looking for drivers, might be worth giving them a try as they are taking on a lot of new stores from January.

Failing that theres always Fowler Welch or Furgusons all on the same Estate just off the A1231 at Washington

Sorry to hear this , do hope that you find another
job as ap.

We’re finishing up at Xmas too mate- if it’s any consolation we’re all in the same boat.

Don’t give up hope, stay positive.

Harry, bad news. Incidently a Fleetwood motor ran past my house every week (A386-Plymouth to Tavistock). I met Richard at Kotka about 15 years ago. We’d both had similar experiences in Moldova. I knew Nick as well.

Greek and Harry, hope yous get something sorted soon.

Heard Fergies also paying off & Asda are not gaining any stores they have recently lost a few been very quiet in there when tipping especialy for time of year Davy
Ill give it a couple of months Dad dont hear a lot of good stories about that lot Always the optermist something will come up!
Thanks for the words chaps
Should be plenty down your way Harry

greek:
Ill give it a couple of months Dad dont hear a lot of good stories about that lot Always the optermist something will come up!

ok just thought something better than nothing :bulb:

sory to hear that harry. :open_mouth:

To be honest I’m seriously tempted to go to work in Aldi stacking shelves for £9 an hour and just sit out the bloodbath we’ve got coming next year.

greek:
Heard Fergies also paying off & Asda are not gaining any stores they have recently lost a few been very quiet in there when tipping especialy for time of year Davy
Should be plenty down your way Harry

My sons Driving for Asda George and is saying differently :wink: they are currently interviewing.

Bear in mind both Asda Grocery, Asda Chilled and Asda George are run as separate businesses