It's Xmas

And a couple things
First
From all of the volunteer team and the RBI staff…
We wish each and every one of you the very best for Christmas and the New year
This site exists simply because of your input, and it is the success it is because of you all, that said it takes some behind the scenes work to ensure we remain as busy as we are, and that work is mainly done by volunteer members of this community, each and every one of them deserves a thank you for the work they do.

Now the bad stuff.

All the team want to enjoy their christmas as much as you do, so responses to failed registration queries may take a few days ( Hint dont register as $$%ggH@Gmail.com or similar- cos our spam filter will delete it)

moderation will be sporadic, that doesnt mean you got a few days free, just the opposite, anyone breaching the guidelines will be placed on pre-moderation until after the Xmas holidays, as soon as any ■■■■ taking is noticed the team member on line will place that member in the pre-mod group

. Dont expect to get any responses to your moans about being on pre-mod until the 2nd week in January, when the volunteer team have also finished enjoying their holiday.

Enjoy your time off, and enjoy the festivities, and thank you for making TruckNet UK the place it is

I would like to say a THANK YOU to all of the site admin team & moderators especially repton who has had to put up with my many requests to keep updating the LGV TRAINING TIPS thread :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

thanks to everyone who makes this site as good as it is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

merry christmas everyone. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

from me and the handbrake.

Merry Christmas to all on these forums.

Christmas is cancelled, as Santa is stuck on the M6 bogged down in heavy traffic due to the weather, the raindeer are currently in the care of firemen at Basingstoke, The virgin mary & joseph have been deported as illegal immigrants, and the 3 wise men are currently stood in the queue for the Eurostar at paris holding only day return tickets.

So I wouldn`t hold your breath for Xmas to be reinstated anytime soon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

peirre:
Christmas is cancelled, as Santa is stuck on the M6 bogged down in heavy traffic due to the weather, the raindeer are currently in the care of firemen at Basingstoke, The virgin mary & joseph have been deported as illegal immigrants, and the 3 wise men are currently stood in the queue for the Eurostar at paris holding only day return tickets.

So I wouldn`t hold your breath for Xmas to be reinstated anytime soon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh [ZB]

thanks to all the messages and laughs and pictures i have seen on here through out the year,i have met some great lads of here at truck shows and without this forum i dont think we would have met so to all of you who are on here have a very happy xmas and a happy new year be safe and we can do it all again next year.

Just to say a big ‘thank you’ and Merry Christmas to you all. Here’s to a more prosperous new year :slight_smile:
Last Christmas was spent on my own with the company of a few online truckers here, this year I have a new family and a busy time ahead; so,I hope everyone one of you has a great time too. Stay safe!

A very happy Christmas to all Trucknet members, and may 2010 be a much better year for everyone. For those who are having to work over Christmas, have a safe journey, we are thinking of you. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

Have a good Xmas all on and at TruckNet

we that are not working hope we are soon
those that are working keep safe

have a good new year

MERRYCHRISTMASEVERYONE

sam

Merry Xmas everyone and a happy new year,lets hope its a better year than this one :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

SEASONS GREETINGS to one and all!

Yes Rog. I know I am shouting :laughing:

Ignore my signature for the 25th December only

i would just like to wish everyone on trucknetuk a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year

A Very merry xmas to all truck net lads and lasseys. I retired early and miss trucking but with you lot out there its just like the old days sitting in the transpot cafes having a chat. Thanks for the replies you’ve given me and hope the things i have
given have been intresting. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
3300 John.

3300John:
A Very merry xmas to all truck net lads and lasseys. I retired early and miss trucking but with you lot out there its just like the old days sitting in the transpot cafes having a chat. Thanks for the replies you’ve given me and hope the things i have
given have been intresting. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
3300 John.

I fully endorse what you say john as i to ret early injured and also miss the job.Along with john i wish everyone on trucknet a Merry Christmas and a prosperous,Happy and Safe New Year.
All very best regards from dave.

Merry Christmas everyone, and very prosperous New Year, lang may yer lum reek.

Just to wish ALL on Trucknet a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year.
I hope all that were working right up to Christmas Eve got home safely :smiley:
Let’s hope 2010 is a better year for the economy … i will, in the spirit of peace refrain from any political comment :sunglasses:.
I hope Santa brings everyone a nice little present (whatever you wished for :question: )

Merry Christmas every one!!!
And thank you for welcoming me onto this site. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: