Nice phone call from Agency

They phone up for me time tonight start 17.30 and then tell me its my last shift :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Brain starts what have i done wrong. then tell me they have lost the contract ■■■■■■■ great been going in there regular for two years now spot on job in every week like clock work. and then say cannot go in with anybody else for 8 weeks contractual. Getting a bit fed up with agencies will go round my area Stafford next week to see if any thing on the books So if anybody knows of some thing PM me
Cheers.

Robertthegreat:
then say cannot go in with anybody else for 8 weeks contractual.

As for the agency, theyve been kicked out the yard. It would be non of their business if you started with another agency in the same yard. Give the TM a bell and ask him which agency is taking over, and would he be bothered about you working there via another agency. If you dont tell the previous agency your working there again, I doubt he will :wink:

I am in tonight so will see what’s going on.last shift.

Robertthegreat:
They phone up for me time tonight start 17.30 and then tell me its my last shift :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Brain starts what have i done wrong. then tell me they have lost the contract [zb] great been going in there regular for two years now spot on job in every week like clock work. and then say cannot go in with anybody else for 8 weeks contractual. Getting a bit fed up with agencies will go round my area Stafford next week to see if any thing on the books So if anybody knows of some thing PM me
Cheers.

That’s them just trying to have their cake and eat it. They’ve lost that work but need to keep drivers on their books. Typical agency stunt.

They wouldn’t think twice about dropping you mate so sod them, as has been said ask the TM who is taking over and go and sign up with them.

It’s how the game works and all the agencies know it, think of how many times they have lied to you, what’s the point in you being loyal when they have no loyalties themselves?

No such thing as loyalty anymore , look after numero uno , :smiley:

I’d try and get in direct with the employer if it’s fairly regular work. Why give the agency a cut? Particularly if it’s all change.

44 Tonne Ton:

Robertthegreat:
They phone up for me time tonight start 17.30 and then tell me its my last shift :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Brain starts what have i done wrong. then tell me they have lost the contract [zb] great been going in there regular for two years now spot on job in every week like clock work. and then say cannot go in with anybody else for 8 weeks contractual. Getting a bit fed up with agencies will go round my area Stafford next week to see if any thing on the books So if anybody knows of some thing PM me
Cheers.

That’s them just trying to have their cake and eat it. They’ve lost that work but need to keep drivers on their books. Typical agency stunt.

Agree with that 100%

I went in earlier to see what had happened. Straight away introduced to the new agency that are taking over ADR network. The agency that had the contract was due to lose it next month but pulled the plug today,So this is their last shift today.Tomorrow sign up with new agency and carry has normal . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Stealing Luke’s Catch phase

Good Times

Robertthegreat:
Cheers.

You were agency with Culina if i remember correctly yeah ?

Correct tipping in Kerry’s Swindon has i type.

renaultman:
I’d try and get in direct with the employer if it’s fairly regular work. Why give the agency a cut? Particularly if it’s all change.

THIS ^

You’ve just missed an excellent opportunity robertthenotsoclever. :unamused:

Rob K:

renaultman:

THIS ^

Still on the same subject ( just ) if an agency were paying you 10.00 quid an hour what roughly would they be charging the firm :question:

bald bloke:

Rob K:

renaultman:

THIS ^

Still on the same subject ( just ) if an agency were paying you 10.00 quid an hour what roughly would they be charging the firm :question:

Are you saying, going self-employed??

I asked about that they did not seem interested. Think its easier for them just to pay one company to deal with it and the insurance side of it.

Robertthegreat:
I asked about that they did not seem interested. Think its easier for them just to pay one company to deal with it and the insurance side of it.

I’d have another go if I was you, try and have a word with the TM, are you limited company thru the agency because if so that could make it easier.