Last agency shift complete

Guys, been with the same agency (DriverForce UK) and working for the same company (Booker) since passing C last November. They asked me to go permanent so Monday will be my first shift there as an employee… Been like an employee anyway as been there so long and worked everyday averaging 47 hours a week. New contract is only 44 hours with a slight increase in hourly rate so should work out about the same-ish :slight_smile:

Quite enjoying the multi dropping (most days) generally have my own set of customers and know what I’m doing / where I’m going most days, although with the handball and early starts it’s quite tiring.

Hats off to DriverForce, apart from a little misunderstanding on holiday pay, and them charging the company for my breaks and not passing it on to me they’ve been very good. Always paid on time and any issues sorted quickly, would recommend to anyone in the Essex area.

Just thought I’d share :slight_smile:

Dave

An agency being praised and recommended? The world has gone mad!!! :smiley:

But good on you Dave, glad you like the job and they clearly like you, as you’re now a “Company man!” :sunglasses:

Hope it all carries on going well for you, and nice to see an agency not being slagged off for a change…

Well done mate. Be sure to leave all agency related equipment for the next person.

Filthy hi-viz, 5 yr old Bluetooth earpiece, Lidl carrier bags etc.

DaveB68:
them charging the company for my breaks and not passing it on to me.

O_o that sounds pretty bad

Good for you mate, hopefully you’ll notice a difference now your officially full time, and you know your way round the job already so that’s a bonus :sunglasses:

Well done and good luck with it, nice when you know exactly what the job is and getting away from agency. I have several interviews lined up and will be full time this year. did not want to be committed to full time driving but I have had it with agencies.

Well done mate (sincere) :wink: